Big changes are afoot here at DJ TechTools and because this is a community website, everyone needs to be involved in that process. We are considering everything from new gear to review, to expanding our tutorials and even a full site redesign, so don’t miss this opportunity to get your opinion in. We are so serious about including your feedback – that we’re even giving away $15 store credit to everyone who completes the survey!
Here are things we are working on and how we need your help.
The days of buying one obvious controller are long gone. Today there’s a wide range of high quality options for DJs to choose from and it’s our job to help you pick the best ones. The Classic DJ TechTools in-depth reviews don’t allow us to investigate every option out there, so we want to know what gear you’d like us to focus on.
NEW WEBSITE DESIGN
The time has come yet again to give the website a refresh and big usability update. We want to make it easier for everyone to find the right article, while keeping the site familiar and fun to read. Your feedback on the areas that are working, and not working will help us build a new design that everyone will be happy with.
Over the past 3 months, we’ve been bringing on a team of new writers and editors to deliver the very best content possible. Their job is to Help, Inform, Teach and Inspire you with amazing content every week. There so many subjects, software, hardware and DJs out there that we could cover, it’s important to learn which topics you really care about.
A few notes on rules for the survey store credit: Yes, we’re giving away free credit. Please don’t try to take advantage of us.
- One $15 discount per individual. If we see multiple email addresses associated with the same person, or anything like that, we will cancel any orders after your first one. EDIT: Due to a large number of people placing multiple orders and taking advantage of the code, any new credits issued will only work on orders of at least $30. Thanks for your understanding!
- Please don’t try to game the system. If we see you using tons of coupons to get endless free stuff, we’ll have to cancel your orders 🙁
- Coupon codes expire in 30 days.
- Please think about buying something more than $15 in the store if you really want to support DJTT! We’re not a big company, so we could use the support.
- We might email you about your survey responses and send you an occasional exclusive offer. No excessive spam or anything like that, promise!