a shout to programmers Idea for firmware Mf3d/Spectra

Default a shout to programmers Idea for firmware Mf3d/Spectra

Hey guys I had an Idea for a addon for the firmware.

I am not sure how difficult it would be but adding a step sequencer would be pretty rad especially for the MF3D and Spectra.

With the remix deck firmware for the MF3D you can switch off HID and Send just midi. Would it be possible to Instead of using the remix deck as norm, to do that Tomas Ghz did and create a step seqencer hardware?

Cause in theory you could use 4 banks mode to allow 2 remix decks 32 steps each. Or even just one remix deck for 64 steps.

Only reason I am not attempting this is I have no idea about programming and Have a 60 page Seinor thesis to write this next year for school. SO I dont even actually have time to learn programming.

Anyways if anyone is up to the challenge of this let me know. Ive got a few ideas for it
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Wizard

i'm working on a standalone application that does that job. I will upload it soon to DJTT.Maps. I will leave the link here when i uploaded it. If you own max for live you can try this 16Steps
    Atom3D Sequencer for Midifighter and NI Traktor Kontrol F1:
    Atom3D

Facbook Page:
    Opaque

Quote Originally Posted by lumbafritz View Post
    i'm working on a standalone application that does that job. I will upload it soon to DJTT.Maps. I will leave the link here when i uploaded it. If you own max for live you can try this 16Steps
    will it be traktor compatable?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Wizard

i will add midi sync and audio routing so you can use it together with traktor
    Atom3D Sequencer for Midifighter and NI Traktor Kontrol F1:
    Atom3D

Facbook Page:
    Opaque