Help I want my Traktor X1 to control effects 3&4 with Beaubryte mapping on my S2.
    Tech Wizard

Default Help I want my Traktor X1 to control effects 3&4 with Beaubryte mapping on my S2.

Beaubryte's is a great mapping and I enjoy using it. It takes control of effects 1 & 2 and I dont mind because I like the jog wheel effects and echo effects. I just got a X1 and I want to use it to control effects 3&4 and while I found a mapping to do this it wont work together with my current mapping, Can anyone help me with this?

How wont it work? What exactly is going wrong?
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by samplectro View Post
    How wont it work? What exactly is going wrong?
    I will upload the X1 mapping and then restore the Beaubryte mapping and the X1 only works as it normally would.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Installed S2 first from big import button and then added X1 from device menu?

Tech Wizard

I installed the S2 mapping from the big import button and then once I see displayed the Beaubryte mapping I hit the Add button and went to the bottom of that menu and hit import. I then loaded the X1 mapping, even did it twice to make sure it loads. I still have the S2 mapping working perfectly but the X1 mapping isn't doing anything. Stumped on this on!!!

Check MIDI in/out ports (upper right corner of preferences window) and set them to an X1.

Tech Wizard

I finally got it working, looks like there was a conflict with previous mappings. I had to restore Traktor and then load everything and its working real nice now! Thanks to everyone for the help.

Yeah, good to know!