VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thumbs up VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +

There is a newer mapping available here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11938
    Last edited by EanGolden; 03-04-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Woot, been waitin' for this one! Thanks Ean (and team) for all your hard work!
    papachilla...| UB Macbook Pro | NI Kontrol S4 | NI Kontrol X1 | AKAI MPD32 | AKAI LPK25 | KRK ROKIT5-2

Awesome...thanks for all the hard work, DJTT team!

Tech Wizard

any news on the Midifighter TSI update?

Tech Wizard

good work fellas, can't wait to see the vids :-)
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the mapping, i love it!

The touch sensitive jog bug is still in there though. If a song is playing and u want to scratch or something, u touch the jog which turns red to indicate the touch sensitive thing is activated. The song stops for a split second, but then it immediately continues playing instead of continue playback when i lift my hand off the jogwheel. It only works properly after a few tries...

BTW: i'm using TP1.24 and FW1.3 with the latest version of Snow Leopard
    Macbook Pro, VCI-100 FW 1.3, Traktor Pro, Audio 2 DJ

It's all about the house music, and it always will be.

This mapping is great,but i want to know till when will you be selling the mapping wich is on the vci-100se controllers you are selling right now?

Shogg, do u mean the firmware installed on the vci-100se, or the mapping?
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by patjuh90 View Post
    Thanks for the mapping, i love it!

The touch sensitive jog bug is still in there though. If a song is playing and u want to scratch or something, u touch the jog which turns red to indicate the touch sensitive thing is activated. The song stops for a split second, but then it immediately continues playing instead of continue playback when i lift my hand off the jogwheel. It only works properly after a few tries...

BTW: i'm using TP1.24 and FW1.3 with the latest version of Snow Leopard
    +1 also the progressive pitchbend not working.f.w1.3 traktor 1.24.using loop be through bomes,wondering if that has something to do with it as i dont think everyones having this problem??

sample l.e.d and headphones blinking not working either.lots of leds not working(only about 6).i'm confused as eans looks fine.im on a vista based laptop.in fact this mapping fixes nothing compared to the 3.1.2 for me so im guessing its a problem this end.im using the free bomes.

edit:-i tried loading again and just using the vci as in and out after muting loop be and closing bomes but it was still the same so i tried deleting all mappings then importing the 3.3 but without the bottom box ticked(preferences i think as i thought eans midipipe might be 1 of the preferences.).no lights still but the jogs worked until i started pressing buttons then no good again.deleted again and installed 2.5.all buttons and lights worked.am i missing something.
    Last edited by calvin01; 02-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Great new release, but there are still a few bugs a glitches killing it for me...

Bit dissapointed that you still cant use Echo or Slice as well FX1 and 2 fader fx :/. Checked just now using fader fx bank 1 or 2 on a deck then using echo or slice dissengaged the fader fx causing me to just turn down the volume by accident. Regular FX controls seem to work fine in conjunction with the Echo and slice buttons but they just aren't the same :P. I guess its to do with echo and slice using jog wheels and fader fx using jog wheels too. The two features need to learn how to share me thinks.

Also i managed to completely murder my traktor using the cue juggles all 8 of the play pause echo slice buttons stopped responding to any commands. So had to restart traktor entirely. Happened when i was dropping down cues onto a track whilst the track was playing.

I still get audio glitches when using the FX route button despite having a decent spec laptop. I tried turning up my latency to all sorts of settings and the audio still glitches out. Could it be to do with low qaulity cables?

I love the mapping and want to use it properly to show people what controllers can really do but its just a bit too dodgy at times.

EDIT:

I run on windows 7, Traktor 1.2.4 and Firmware 1.3
    Last edited by Mr.Nicklebe; 02-17-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Added system specs
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast