Akai APC40 and traktor pro, full midi maping incl. led lights and led rings work - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I currently working on new tsi, with full control for FX1, FX2 and FX3. (FX4 is always Digital LoFi)

I am trying to catch time to record some demo video... hope it will be soon

looking forward to it awesomeness

Tech Convert

I've tried around 10 traktor apc40 mappings so far, and while some have satisfied certain needs, nothing has been comprehensive. This looks amazing. Do you have a .tsi we can play with?

Also this is sort of unrelated, but I can't seem to get the x-fader and sometimes deck volume sliders to appear onscreen or work in any of the .tsi files that I've tried. The crossfader works in ableton just fine so it can't be broken, and I've double checked the mappings and they look correct. Any suggestions for the time being while we wait for you to upload your mapping?

well for those of you wondering 2ms is pretty common for high quality sound cards and is usb's lowest cabable im pretty sure, but firewire can go lower, even my stanton final scratch box goes down to 1.5ms

Tech Convert

Cool ooooohhhh... me likey!

what's up fellow APC40 users!!?? I've had this thing for about 3 months now and am finnally starting to get my personal mapping to a point that is useable. but i've been banging my head on my deyboard trying to figure out these silly led states. Anyhoo, the pix of the TSI look pretty awesome, and I'd ove to test it out.

de4ek at mac dot com

thanks in advance!!!

Tech Student

Would love to try this out, please email it to me at cameron.kollwitz@gmail.com

Are you confused about the LED states of the rubber pads or the knobs? I MIGHT be able to help with regards to the knobs on the right side, just create a new "out" on traktor and add 8 to the knob channel to control the lights.. sorry if my instructions are a incomprehensible, I'm at work and just sneaking in to help a fellow confused brother out. hehe!

I'll get into it later when I get home.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by de4ek View Post
    what's up fellow APC40 users!!?? I've had this thing for about 3 months now and am finnally starting to get my personal mapping to a point that is useable. but i've been banging my head on my deyboard trying to figure out these silly led states. Anyhoo, the pix of the TSI look pretty awesome, and I'd ove to test it out.

de4ek at mac dot com

thanks in advance!!!

Tech Convert

Default LED's

i've not even started tinkering with the knobs yet. but eventually i'll need that info too. I have read the tutorials online, one give an example where a button is used for a cuepoint. when there is not a cuepoint mapped to that button it should be red, and if a cuepoint has been set for said button it should be green. although the numbers for the colors in the tutorial were incorrect i figured that out. but after i push the cuepoint button the backlight goes away..... help~

I'd love to get my hand on the OP's TSI. if someone has it please email me at de4ek at mac dot com

thank you.

Tech Convert

ok... i think i figured this cuepoint button thing out. you need two outs. one for Hotcue state and one for select/set+store . and then the right combo of numbers for what light s you want. hahahahaha! i don't have a modifer yet and am wondering how the led feedback will be effected when i do start to fiddle with the modifers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast