Launchpad Mega Mapping with visual feedback - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Thats fine. The ones we use are MT Player ST Virtial IN and OUT. Here's how it looks here.

For some reason peeps arent seeing the content of the .tsi appear in Traktor and I dont know why.

I am using 1.2.6 and I have read peeps having probs with loading .tsi's with older versions especially if before1.2.4

PS: I havent installed it on a PC yet but I cant see why it wouldnt work.

Tech Wizard

I am VERY pleased to confirm that you need to be running version 1.2.6 for the mapping to work

Thanks to Rishi for persevering with me on this. Big up to you buddy!!

Now off to have some fun

I'll report in soon..

Tech Mentor

Thanks for persevering with my mapping!!!

I have just finished work on the FX page and the fun screensaver page. Will post more details soon.

Tech Student

Default mapping

Hello Rishi,
    Im damm interested in giving your template a go, but when I go to the link and click Live Pad , it says coming soon. Any word when the download will be back up?
    Ed

Tech Mentor

Soon :-)

TraktorPad is pretty much ready just want make a video

LivePad is for ableton and still needs some work

ScratchPad is for Serato but designed to be a tool to work with the Bridge.

I will put TraktorPad back up in the next day or so.

Were you interested in the Traktor or Ableton one?

Tech Wizard

Well this has taken me a wee bit longer than I hoped to post a reply but I've been playing with TraktorPad for the last week and I have to say I'm really impressed. I've used Ableton up until recently but am fast becoming a convert to Traktor, although I do hope to combine the two in the not too distant future..

So what is it like? For me, its pretty much fantastic - The Launchpad is the only controller I have right now until I can decide between S4/New Denon / Xone DX. I've been using MidiKatapult (which I paid for) and that was a usable tool but absolutely needed mouse and Launchpad. Rishi's Traktorpad (which is free) on the other hand, IMHO beats MidiKatapult hands down........by a mile! I can use it to control pretty much everything and the way Rishi has mapped it, I don't even have a wish to move anything around right now.

I only have 3 (very) minor gripes:

(1) The open/close tree function only opens, it doesn't close it and I think, going by the graphic, that it should also close it - It fine if you want to load a track because it then goes back to the deck view but if you need to have a quick look back at how long the playing track has to go you cant (my sole mouse click)

(2) The faders on the mixer page are just a bit too quick for my liking but you can overcome that by tapping the buttons

(3) No crossfader - this is down to personal preference again (and the fact that my wee stubby fingers aren't so great at multitasking)

Any bugs spotted? Well yes, I think so, but I can't recreate it and it's only happened 3 times. While bringing the fader on deck B down slowly, by tapping it, the track started stopping and starting as I tapped. Weird but I have been trying to recreate for the past 2 hours and it hasn't done it...

My Launchpad was basically a block of plastic with Traktor and now it's turned into a cracking piece of kit

Take a bow for your hard work Rishi - I love this and it's defo easing my pain right now while I wait and see what peeps think of the S4 when it comes out so I can decide what to get

Tech Mentor

Thanks for testing Aviator.

In response to your minor gripes
    1. I have fixed the browser issue. You can use the shift button to close. Load a track will also close.

2. I have slowed the fader speed and increased resolution for greater control. I like better this way so thanks for that suggestion. Feels like more precise control.

3. Happy to consider the X-Fader idea - perhaps peeps could suggest a spot for this as I cant see it working in current state.

The new version includes
    1. The 4 Deck Control Page (like 4 Midi Fighters)
    2. The Mixer Page
    3. The FX Page for complete control of 4 FX on 4 Decks
    4. The Screen Saver page - for fun and keeping meddling hands off your kit :-)

I am also waiting for the S4 with baited breath but I would like to think that TraktorPad will still have a role to play just like a midi fighter can add some value to your DJ experience- giving you extra control and features. It gives me the best of all worlds for whatever gig type I have
    1. Internal mode - DJ with just your Launchpad
    2. External mode- DJ with your Launchpad and a DJ mixer
    3. Combined mode - DJ with your S4 and Launchpad for maximum kontrol!!!!!

DOwnload here:
    http://soundtemple.com.au/mt-traktorpad.php

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by rishi View Post
    Thanks for testing Aviator.

In response to your minor gripes
    1. I have fixed the browser issue. You can use the shift button to close. Load a track will also close.

2. I have slowed the fader speed and increased resolution for greater control. I like better this way so thanks for that suggestion. Feels like more precise control.

3. Happy to consider the X-Fader idea - perhaps peeps could suggest a spot for this as I cant see it working in current state.

The new version includes
    1. The 4 Deck Control Page (like 4 Midi Fighters)
    2. The Mixer Page
    3. The FX Page for complete control of 4 FX on 4 Decks
    4. The Screen Saver page - for fun and keeping meddling hands off your kit :-)

I am also waiting for the S4 with baited breath but I would like to think that TraktorPad will still have a role to play just like a midi fighter can add some value to your DJ experience- giving you extra control and features. It gives me the best of all worlds for whatever gig type I have
    1. Internal mode - DJ with just your Launchpad
    2. External mode- DJ with your Launchpad and a DJ mixer
    3. Combined mode - DJ with your S4 and Launchpad for maximum kontrol!!!!!

DOwnload here:
    http://soundtemple.com.au/mt-traktorpad.php
    error when i want open rar archive.
    Is valid for windows?? thxsĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Tech Mentor

Sorry man. This version is MAC. I should have mentioned that. I can easily make it PC compatible just haven't got to it yet.

Tech Wizard

i'll wait pc compatible version,
    and if possible made on traktor 1.24/1.25
    (1.26 bug on my pc)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast