Odd Oxygen 8 v2 Issue

Default Resolved - Oxygen 8 v2 Issue

The top row of knobs (C5, C6, C7, C8) work as they should when connected to things in the mixer such as the filter when set in direct mode. When turned all the way to the left, the filter goes to -100% and when turned to the right, the filter goes to 100%.

However, the bottom row of knobs (C1, C2, C3, C4) no longer seem to work properly. When set in direct mode and turned to the right, the filter goes to 100%, but when turned all of the way to the left, it just goes to 0%. I have no idea why there is now a discrepency between how the top row and bottom row are handling the same job. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank You!

---
    EDIT:
    Had to restore the device to its factory settings. Apparently someone must have been playing around with the advanced settings or something.
    Last edited by TheSilentKnight; 03-09-2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: resolved

Tech Mentor

Reason it's that way is the low pass is from 0 to 50%, and high pass is from 50% to 100%.. so two separate knobs for the job. Top row are effects, so they are from 0% to 100%.

Thanks for the quick response. It turns out that I needed to hold down the "+" and "-" keys while booting it up in order to reset it to its default settings, and that seems to have done the trick for some reason. The bottom row are no longer stuck with being just lowpass and highpass, which is the way I like it - I crammed a ton of effects into each of the eight knobs -and pressing down the rightmost key on the keyboard modifies the knobs and effectively gives me 16 of them to work with. I'll be sure to post the mapping after I'm confident of its usefulness =)