jsa83's Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jsa83's Setup

Tech Guru

I love the knobs on the DDM4K where did you pick them up? Hope to see more pics when you get the whole room done :P What I wouldn't give to have a blank room to work with. Me and my wife are going to be buying a house within the next year and my only stipulation for one is that it has a finished basement that I can have all my gear in.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    I love the knobs on the DDM4K where did you pick them up? Hope to see more pics when you get the whole room done :P What I wouldn't give to have a blank room to work with. Me and my wife are going to be buying a house within the next year and my only stipulation for one is that it has a finished basement that I can have all my gear in.

I got the knobs from here. They fit fine but if you look at the picture of my mixer it looks like the blackline/knob indicator is at 25% but really it's at 50%.
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12