X1 - Midi Super Effects. TP2. Instant Grat PLUS ArmyofMe's entire S2 effects mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wooop, gonna surely try this mapping tomorrow morning!
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Mentor

Hey Everyone insane mapping love it but not sure if I have everything within the mapping also I don't know if it's set right ??? Is there going to be a video tutorial on how to set up everything for
    Start to finish ??? Please do so It will be highly appreciated from the djtechtools community thank you

i can't get it working, X1 midi mode seems not working, it is active, but not sending note, and in the controller editors is everything ok
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.

Hey mate, im not sure why its not working to tell the truth.. After a while it did work for the person on the page before, is none of it working for you Cionni or DJMike? My input is basically only the top half of the X1 with the knobs and such, the IG was done long before me, so I cant remember how to get that working other than following the first thread that contained the X1/IG which you may have to search for.

My top half only works when you import Deck B as it affects Deck B and Deck A no matter whether its in shift mode or not (as long as its still in Midi). Ive actually tweaked a few things and made it better but Ill release that a little later.

Really don't know why isn't working, maybe my x1 midi mode template send different notes, that's strange, well, I'll remap it by myself, like a did for the launchpad.
    (are you using the default midi mode template? I tried with default and the template provided in the OP for x1 midifighter, nothing! •-• )

Soundcloud.

Took a bit of thinking and random tinkering but it's singing like a budgie now! A few tweaks and I reckon this must be beginning to get close to a perfect mapping for the X1. Been rocking this, many thanks for your hard work and generosity!
    With the ill behaviour...

having trouble with this mapping it worked fine before i updated to 2.5 basically i cant get the beat masher effect to work before 3rd nob down was beat masher but now its gator or something anyone help

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi Alinement,

I've downloaded both of .tsi but when I'm importing it brings in only controller mappings. Can you please export this files again but this time check effect settings too, so all FX could be in exact order with their mapped parameters.

I would like to try duplicate some of good stuff in to my mapping (if fine with you?) and it would be very helpful if all FX are set as it should.

Thanks

Hi, would i need to upload the files from the past thread to the controller editor?????? Because right now the IGM is not working for me.
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12