Official Oxygen 8 Mapping for Traktor Pro
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Official Oxygen 8 Mapping for Traktor Pro

Please let us know about bugs or suggestions in this thread. To download visit the post here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/10/1...aktor-pro-1-2/
    Last edited by EanGolden; 10-14-2009 at 01:04 AM.

it looks really good, although there seems to be a couple of bugs? or maybe i just can't work out exactly what the echo and freeze does! (/slicers)

I gather the point of separating LPF and HPF is that you can start from 0 and filter up to 127 (instead of the mid point being the off position of the filter...) at the moment, both knobs just work as standard controls for the filter (ie. they do both LPF and HPF across the full range, and have to be central to be in the off position) - is this a bug? (that's horribly explained, but i hope you get the gist!)

Also, could you briefly explain how the sample function works with the mod and pitch wheels? I guess this would pop up in a video if you make one... and the slice FX which are fun

Cheers though Ean, well worth the wait fella!

EDIT: the perameters problems with filters etc may be something to do with the enigma? never used it before or my mappings... but I imported the .xml file and everything..
    Last edited by belchman; 10-14-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by belchman View Post
    EDIT: the perameters problems with filters etc may be something to do with the enigma? never used it before or my mappings... but I imported the .xml file and everything..
    aaand now the filters are working properly! but can't figure out the FX..

just watched back the freeze effect vid, and it uses a delay instead of flanger pulse which has come up on the mapping... is this right? also, the sample effect comes up as flanger flux.. should this be the beatmasher? cheers

Tech Convert

Can't wait to try this tonight!

also, what do you use to make the keys more grippy? (and did you just spray paint yours, cos i'm thinking about doing mine red and black )

Quote Originally Posted by belchman View Post
    just watched back the freeze effect vid, and it uses a delay instead of flanger pulse which has come up on the mapping... is this right? also, the sample effect comes up as flanger flux.. should this be the beatmasher? cheers
    sorry for being a busy bee and answering all my questions... changed them around to the delay and beatmasher, and now working a treat

still want to be able to work the cue point chords section though!

Tech Mentor

im at the office right now, but im dying to download this and edit it a little bit to get it to work with my axiom25....HOPEFULLY i can get it to work as they have a very similar layout.

I can't seem to get synch to work anymore, either directly by mouse click or using the keys. I have it set to Deck Master auto...hmmm, upon further testing it appears Synching is working but the indicator in the GUI does not light up (it flashes briefly). Maybe I shuold play more with some tracka under 170 BPM so I can see out of synch a little easier. :eek:
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    Please let us know about bugs or suggestions in this thread. To download visit the post here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/10/1...aktor-pro-1-2/
    Thanks Ean,
    You're a credit to our species man. hahah
    Expanding capability's while saving some scarce dough.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast