My loft setup - Page 19
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: My loft setup

Tech Wizard

Holy mother of god, I think we have a winner.

I still wonder... Only two 8" KRKs in a loft that is otherwise competing with top clubs? Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    I still wonder... Only two 8" KRKs in a loft that is otherwise competing with top clubs? Why is that?
    Actually they are Rokkit 6's. The whole booth is also connected up to my home theater setup.

It's more or less an issue of neighbors. There's no way in hell I could run any sort of club sound in my building.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruel View Post
    Actually they are Rokkit 6's. The whole booth is also connected up to my home theater setup.

It's more or less an issue of neighbors. There's no way in hell I could run any sort of club sound in my building.
    Well that's a shame... But in all honesty i wouldn't be throwing crazy-arse parties in such a beautiful loft anyways, so i wouldn't probably need club sound.
    But still... Damn... I love having thumping bass when i mix :P i don't know how you can go without...
    Ever thought about the 10s?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Fraa View Post
    I just read every friggin post in this thread, this is simply awe-inspiring. What else can I say? I think what describes it best is this:

Does anyone have the problem sometimes that when you're DJing at home, you're not really feeling it? Like, you're not REALLY in the mood? I don't think Ryan has that problem, I would go nuts in that place, every single time!

Respect man, you really made it happen!
    I used to own the 10s... I had to get rid of it... Bass is super super bass-y in here. It's a very live room, so you get plenty of bass from the Rokkits and my home theater 10" sub.

And yeah, I like my place not trash, plus I'm almost 38, not really interested in raging parties these days... more chillout lounge

You are my hero. This my friend, is pure class!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

wow thats amazing!!

thissss guyyy

This is........................ DJ HEAVEN

Woah!!! This isn't a setup, it's a RAVE!!! Haha, seriously man, that is the most impressive home DJ room ive ever seen.. I'd love that, parties all the time!!

Very very nice
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,