DJ Psychul's 2014 Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

A quick update on my setup.

I switched out my LPD8 for my MPK25, which is much better, especially with Serato 1.7, and the more comprehensive mapping you can do. The multiple Pad banks and the two control banks make it awesome for a shit ton of controls. I actually posted a mapping for the MPK25 for Serato DJ 1.7 over here (https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/3240)
    photo (4).JPG
    Novation Twitch/Akai MPK25/Serato DJ/Audio-Technica M-50s

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    Pretty nice but I'd ditch the towel, just gonna create lint and gather dust which u don't want around electronics.
    On the contrary, perfect for when your idiot mates spill their beers on your rig
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    On the contrary, perfect for when your idiot mates spill their beers on your rig
    I am now very happy I had that towel. The other day I set down a pop next to my Twitch, and for some odd reason it ended up getting spilled, but!, voila!, I had the towel! Hahaha it was just some lucky coincidence
    Novation Twitch/Akai MPK25/Serato DJ/Audio-Technica M-50s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12