Traktor 2.5 - Remix Deck mapping for Lemur- 64 slot playback - available now - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    Dont you have enough reasons already?!
    Apparently my brainwashing has been in vain

Oh Im SO happy to see there was a way around mapping 2.5 with Lemur . When I heard about the restrictions it was kind of a dick move from NI but here you go. Lets see how this develops once the hardware drops...
    Erase. Stop. Start.

awesome work forevernow yet again another reason why we should all own some kind of iOS device... personally i'm going to take a look at ebay and see what the prices are like
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Apparently my brainwashing has been in vain
    No it hasn't.

Sent form my iPad.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

haha for some reason I find this hilarious

awesome.

Allright:

So I just bought the Lemur app (gonna get me an iPad soon anyway) and started toying with your lay-out. In my version I wanted to stick to 16 pads + 4 page buttons only for now, as all the other buttons take up too much space on an iPhone and most of the other controls I'd want to use are MIDI assignable.

BUT

So far I the cursor jumps to the correct position, but it doesn't seem to click (nothing happens.)
    As I'm entirely new to Lemur, I might have missed some steps. What I've done:
    Start the editor (and edit your layout to something for an iPhone)
    Start Touchosc
    click on the little play button in Lemur Editor
    Connect the the Lemur device (my iPhone)
    Open the Setup Lemur Deamon
    add
    Deamon KBMouse Out
    Select my iphone
    set to channel 0

Now the only buttons that have some kind of reaction are the pads and the page buttons (the cursor moves to the correct place for the pads, but is slightly off for the page buttons), but the controls in Traktor don't seem to get pushed, because the interface does n't react.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Deksel; 05-26-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Cheapest and most reliable way to get an iPad is the apple refurb store online. I picked mine up, iPad 2 black 16gb wifi, for 349 ($399 at Walmart.) I've heard microcenter has for $359, which I just confirmed, but it is in store pickup only.

Checked it they are out now, but do have 64gb ipad2 $499... Hard choice, I think I'd rather have the 16gb ipad3 for $499.

Here's the link, changes every day.
    http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

DO NOT waste your time on Craigslist. IF ITS CHEAPER THAN EBAY ON CRAIG'S, IT'S A SCAM POSTING TO STEAL YOUR EMAIL AND TO TELL YOU ABOUT FAKE AUCTION WEBSITES. The best retailer on eBay is gazelle store.

Used iPad pricing sucks, believe me, gazelle store is your only hope. I sold my iPad 1 on Craig's for $300, it lasted 2 hours. Legit ipads last this long on craigs.. Ads up, bought, ads down..I can tell you the iPad 2 is well worth the difference.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yeah the Apple refurb store has been out of 16g 2's on the apple site for awhile. I just went to Wal Mart and bought an iPad 2 today.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

I think this is amazingly clever, and overall fantastic job. But I also feel like this needs to be said. Triggering clips is about 25% of what the F1 does. And as complex as the Remix Decks are, the F1 is capable of controlling all of that functionality. Especially when you get to things like capturing loops and assigning them to slots, that's just not something you're going to do with mouse emulation.

How would I get this to work with a ipod touch?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast