DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 20
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Please DJTT, can you provide us with the promised mapping update to address the known bugs? We have been patiently waiting for like 2 months now. I'm sure many of us would be willing to pay for an update at this point if that would expedite the process. Thanks.
    So needed...

Tech Convert

crickets.....

I've given up waiting for an update to this mapping. I deleted it and imported Scamo's mapping instead. I have to say I'm really impressed with Scamo's mapping - great work! Hey and it even comes with instructions - wow! I think I need to make some changes so that it will play nice with my MidiFighter Classic and Cue Master though. Overall I think this is a better approach than the DJTT mapping because it works along side the original S4 mapping.

Tech Convert

I like the mapping but curious if anyone knows how to add a few things to the mapping, i like being able to browse through tracks with the jog wheels, and also using the browse button to skip through tracks while previewing them. if someone can help i would much appreciate it. I unfortunately haven't been able to figure out how to do my own mappings for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanT View Post
    I like the mapping but curious if anyone knows how to add a few things to the mapping, i like being able to browse through tracks with the jog wheels, and also using the browse button to skip through tracks while previewing them. if someone can help i would much appreciate it. I unfortunately haven't been able to figure out how to do my own mappings for something like this.
    Yeah, I miss being able to scroll through tracks using my jog wheels as well... Hopefully an update is around the corner.

Tech Wizard

Would also love an update.

You guys rock!
    -trick

Tech Convert

Where I can find a scamo's mapping?

Tech Convert

I read that many people had my same problem, the jog wheel doesn't change the value of the effect like you see in the video.
    But I haven't read an answer that explain to resolve this matter, how can I do that, anyone knows how to risolve it.
    Thanks a lot

Yes, update to Traktor's current version...
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedenico999 View Post
    Where I can find a scamo's mapping?
    Here's the link to Scamo's mapping

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=44773