Summer Grooves Vol 3 (Tech House) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    Zzzzzzzzz go away Jason please your boring me..)
    Wait, so just because I called you out on being a petty little teenage girl by trying to bring up stuff that has no relevance to this conversation, you're going to try and brush off this whole thing like it never happened now in hopes of not digging yourself any deeper?

if you scroll back a page or 2 i told u f*^k off then but you didnt listen????
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Jason do me a favour now and jog on, your boring me to death, if you cant just comment on the mix instead of the title then pls just dont say anything else and go and bother someone else with your shit!
    Are you referring to this? I responded by stating that I did comment on the mix because you seemed to have missed that.

Jason just leave it now ok, you've had your say like i said 3 pages ago, ive took your comments on board and will think about them next time i name a mix. goodbye
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Jason just leave it now ok, you've had your say like i said 3 pages ago, ive took your comments on board and will think about them next time i name a mix. goodbye
    So now you're trying to play nice after bitching me out? At least stick to your guns instead of folding over.

Hey. Listened to this a few times over the weekend and on my day off today. Love the vibe. Great track selection and its got a great energy to it that remains throughout. Of course the mixing is spot on but you already knew that.

Keep them coming man!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

thanks Kooper glad u enjoyed it

Tech Mentor

good mix apart from the name........................JOKE

name your mixes what ever you want. I once named one "waiting for my tea to cook" because my food was cooking whilst I recorded it. If you were rocking bermuda shorts (hopefully 1980's fluorescent ones) then call it a summer mix by all means. at the end of the day who gives a f*ck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234