Official MF Mapping for Traktor Pro - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Tech Student

For some reason the fade out from the sampling doesn't work. I have tried with 1.0 and 1.1. I am running Traktor 1.24. Any help would be really appreciated.

Tech Convert

downloaded and worked fine for a few days but i opened Traktor one day to record and the midi fighter buttons changed not sure if i did it unknowingly somehow but i cant get it to change back the record, masher, filter and echo buttons...even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .tsi file...any help would be appreciated

DJ Dephr0z
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*
    Satellite A505 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD
    Trakor Pro 1.2.7 / VCI-100 SE(FW 1.4) / NI Audio2 DJ / Kontrol x1 / Midi Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by DJDephr0z View Post
    downloaded and worked fine for a few days but i opened Traktor one day to record and the midi fighter buttons changed not sure if i did it unknowingly somehow but i cant get it to change back the record, masher, filter and echo buttons...even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the .tsi file...any help would be appreciated

DJ Dephr0z
    How exactly did the buttons change?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

they arent the above stated EFX...they are new EFX and i cant change them back to what they orginally were set as
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*
    Trakor Pro 1.2.7 / VCI-100 SE(FW 1.4) / NI Audio2 DJ / Kontrol x1 / Midi Fighter

they arent the above stated EFX...they are new EFX and i cant change them back to what they orginally were set as
    The effect settings weren't imported properly. Reimport the tsi once or twice with the BIG IMPORT BUTTON.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Convert

see thats the thing...im using the midi fighter with a vci-100 so i used the small "Add" button on the controller setting in Traktor so i can use both on the same deck...if i add thru "the big import button" i cant use both on 1 deck, it sets them up as seperate controllers
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*

see thats the thing...im using the midi fighter with a vci-100 so i used the small "Add" button on the controller setting in Traktor
    Enable all the effects in preferences. Save your controller mappings by exporting, the use the big import button and make sure you import effect settings. Then use the small add button to reimport your other mappings. If you read my sig you'll see that I'm running the same setup, I have several mappings installed (VCI, X1, X1 in midi mode, midifighter (4 separate mappings) and they all work fine.

so i can use both on the same deck...if i add thru "the big import button" i cant use both on 1 deck, it sets them up as seperate controllers
    I don't understand what you mean here, of course they're separate controllers. That has nothing to do with deck assignment.

Tech Convert

cool it worked thanks for the help...i was close to breaking something lolz
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*

Tech Wizard

will this work with traktor scratch duo?

Tech Wizard

for some reason my effect buttons only work with deck B even if i have deck A selected..is this a problem with the mapping?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast