VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 10
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

just a bump in case someone missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gianmarco View Post
    Any updates on my issue?

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...9&postcount=48

Edit: Also, my platters are not controlling tempo bend as they normally do (midi messages are being sent per the red LED).
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

@Gianmarco
    I looked into your problems, but I can't reproduce them at all. So it might be an issue with your setup?! Try re-importing the mapping etc.

@flashflooder
    is it intentional that the Deck C & D Buttons change the layout of traktor? they seem to toggle between "2D Int. Mixer" and "4D Int. Mixer" which for me just opens and closes the Advanced Tabs of Deck A & B. what's the point of this?

TOP NOTCH MATE!! and thanks for this. It's now working 100% perfect!!!

Hey guys,
    i fixed the LEDs of the four transport buttons of each deck. They should now work as expected, which means:
    - Play/Pause lights up accordingly
    - Cue lights up when pressed
    - Echo/Slice buttons light up when the effects are active
    - when in Juggle Mode, the buttons light up if a hotcue is stored at that position

Feel free to test it and please let me know if something doesn't work or if you want me to fix other bugs.
    I was also thinking about remapping the jogwheels to allow quick seeking when not in vinyl mode.

I hope flashflooder doesn't mind that I messed around in his mapping.

oh and: This is not an official DJTT release, it's merely a small bugfix by a random VCI-100 user

edit: attached an updated overlay, dunno if it's clear enough though[/QUOTE]
    MacBook Pro 2.3GHz 4GB RAM (2011)
    Presonus Firebox, Remote 49 SL Compact,
    APC40, VCI100 (SE)
    LIVE Suite 8.2.2 & Traktor Pro 2.0

Tech Convert

Hello mate where can I get your mapping from ?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djwayne View Post
    Hello mate where can I get your mapping from ?
    Are you talking about the one I posted a few days ago?

It's attached to post #83 in this thread.

I'm having a problem with the pitchfaders in the new mapping, they don't move the full range but only move the software faders slightly.
    Anyone know a quick solution to this (I bet it's a easy problem but I can't find it)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EtriX View Post
    I'm having a problem with the pitchfaders in the new mapping, they don't move the full range but only move the software faders slightly.
    Anyone know a quick solution to this (I bet it's a easy problem but I can't find it)
    Check the range in preferences
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Default TTFX doesnt work

love this update but ttfx wont backspin properly in faderfx

Record sampler seems nice, I just need to understand how to integrate the whole thing in the mix. Good job, I cannot imagine how complicated the whole autoplay mapping must be!!

However, I was really familiar with the presets and specific deck assignment with the headset button, because using the effects for both decks at the same time just doesn't sound good to me(volume gaps); I know I could use the knobs for deck 2, etc... but then I can't have fun with the samples, which is why I found fader fx so convenient. So I wanted to ask Flashflooder, how do you do with the effects assignment, and what was the rationale behind the change to all presents in fx in bank 1?
    Last edited by Pedrotax; 09-06-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Traktor Pro 2 | Macbook Pro 15" i7 | Kontrol S4 | MidiFighter Classic | Perseverance

Coming up soon: brand new Soundcloud and Mixcloud.

Tech Convert

Fader FX now only uses FX bank 1 for all Decks. The controls are the same except that FX bank 1 is activated on the currently active two decks (left and right) by pressing the corresponding Jog Wheel or moving the Volume Fader downwards. FX1 can be turned off either deck by moving the corresponding Volume Fader back to the top position.
    Triggering the FX Presets has changed. You now need to only press the corresponding FX Preset push button to load that FX Preset into FX bank 1. You will still need to push it twice to properly load the presets (once to change effects, twice to change effect parameter rates)
    could you explain why this change was made and/or how this is supposed to work when we use it? im really confused it seems as if the mapping has taken a step back here...

I'd also like to ask why the fact that two (the platter and the volume fader) controls each effect the dry/wet of the effects while in fader fx mode.. wouldn't it make more sense if the platter was controlling the parameter of the first of 3 effects, the volume fader controlling the dry/wet and the parameter of the second chained effect, and the third parameter controlled by the pitch

anyone have any ideas on how to get the old fader fx system back while keeping the other changes in the 4.0 mapping?

also, on the sample deck, i like the idea but i think it needs more work,
    Now it's for sample deck. Ok good idea too. But it's sad to lost the loop direct set. I know, the VCI 100 is too little for many function.
    But is it possible to the futur, a button who give the choice with FX Knobs between Loop or sample Deck ? there will be a great idea for the little nice VCI 100 I think, no ?
    perhaps theres a way to keep the loop controls AND make it function as the sample deck when needed.. perhaps shift+fader fx while fx slot 3 is selected would activate the sample deck area (and then shift+fader fx to turn the sample deck 'off' aka switch back into loop control mode)?.... and i dont know if it would be possible but it would be nice if there was some flexibility to have any deck be a sample deck (or at the very least allow either/both decks C and D be sample decks) or have no sample decks (and have the thing act more like pre-T2 mappings)
    Last edited by kevinmcq; 09-07-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast