VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Fader FX (jog + fader)

Hi,

i cant remember now if it was the same in the mappings v2 but i don't think so.

anyway when you enable Fader FX mode, and activate the beatmasher by moving the joggle and hold it, if you wanna add some delay with the fader, the FX dry/wet knob just follows the fader (removing the beatmashing, unless you put a lot of delay).

Isn't there a way to make a variable so that when the jogwheel is being used, the fader won't control the dry/wet knob?

Default Sampler

hey i cant seem to get my sampler to work... when i hit the sampler button the two cue buttons flash to the beat, then i'll press it and, nothing.... i've tried what i think is everything... anyone know whats going on?

im running a black VCI 100 with traktor Pro
    Last edited by sunnysideup; 05-08-2010 at 09:28 AM.

I updated my mac to snow leopard and installed the latest traktor 1.2.6 then purchased the overlay and installed the latest tsi file and I now find traktor takes a millions years to open and when it does it now dosen't recognise any signal from my vci-100 at all.
    I am seriously baffled as I have tried everything and nothing seems to work ! I don't if it's a problem with traktor, snow leopard, or the vci ??
    I would love some help on this as I can't do anything at the moment !!

Quote Originally Posted by T.I.O.T.C Music View Post
    I updated my mac to snow leopard and installed the latest traktor 1.2.6 then purchased the overlay and installed the latest tsi file and I now find traktor takes a millions years to open and when it does it now dosen't recognise any signal from my vci-100 at all.
    I am seriously baffled as I have tried everything and nothing seems to work ! I don't if it's a problem with traktor, snow leopard, or the vci ??
    I would love some help on this as I can't do anything at the moment !!
    I suggest you use the latest mapping, 3.5.1, that works out a few of the kinks in 3.3. If you are on windows, try the glitch_fix mapping to resolve a potential midi "rush" problem. You will find 3.5.1 from the MAPPINGS tab in the header.

Let us know how you get along.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If youaccidently posted in the wrong thread and already have the 3.5.1 mapping try reloading the mapping a couple of times using the big import button on the bottome of the pref pane and making sure vestax is selected in the in/out ports.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Hi Everyone,

This might be one that only Ean can answer, as I've trawled around this site for ages trying to find the right TSI file, and so I've yet to find it.

I've got the Vestax VCI 100 SE (the first edition, with SYNC, DROP, PAUSE, PLAY along the bottom, not with SLICE and ECHO)

I've upgraded to Firmware 1.3

I have traktor pro 1.2.6.

I can use the current versions of the TSI files (i.e. 3.5.1) but they dont match the names on my controller. I can also use versions 2.4 and 2.5, but the part I'm trying to get to work are the turntable thingys - when I put my hand on it, I want it to stop dead, and when I spin the turntables, I want the tracks to move like vinyl through the track, and then upon release, have the track start up again, like my version of Traktor 3.4.1 did.

Currently, I have to press Scratch in order for this to work, and then press scratch again to release. I've played around with settings in the Preferences window as well as CD Mode, Snap and Quantize, but I just cant get it how it used to be in Traktor 3.4.1. If anyone can, help it would be greatly appreciated

Martin

Tech Mentor

When loading tracks it works fine if you are in one crate, but how on earth do you move crates without moving the mouse?If you can load to deck a or deck b via the vci then why cant you jump crates?
    MBP i7. Denon MC4000. Traktor Scratch A6. DDJ SX Serato DJ.

Tech Wizard

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ridim View Post
    i'm having problem with the sampler
    it seems that it doesnt really "record" the first part of my sample

example
    i have 8 cues ready (deck b)
    i select the sampler button
    activate it for deck b
    and press the 8 cues buttons in 1,2,3 order alongside the beat of deck A

when i later cranck up the volume of the sampler the first cue is almost always missing and the sound quality is very weird.

anybody else have this problem

macbook ALU
    osx snow leopard latest
    traktor 1.24
    latest mapping
    vic arcade
    10ms delay time

this is still a problem for me.. someone posted thats its just down to timing.. but after having tried it for about 2hrs and exactly replicating the guide provided by ean i cant get it to work..
    must be something else that is wrong??
    should snap and quant be enabled??

Tech Convert

I'm using 3.6.3 mapping on my just upgraded vci.100 v1.4 and i've noticed this issues on traktor pro 1.2.4 on snow leopard:
    1) fx banks presets does not match the overlay
    2) echo does not work with delay but changes the effect 4 in FLN-F when actived

And another question is that i've watched this tutorial video:
    VCI-100SE Mapping Tutorial Pt. 2 but i didn't understand how to use the sampler.
    And the pitch faders goes in funny way when using them, are not synched with traktorpro
    Thank you very much for your job
    Last edited by tamamma; 09-27-2010 at 10:59 AM.

I have downloaded the software and I could complete all the steps.
    But there is no option to upload the Firmware.

Q. How can I run the firmware upgrade software in basic?