Vci-100se 3_0 mapping *beta* - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I just wonder Ean or somebody else:
    Why do u Midi Map the Re-Play button with "play/pause and jump to act cue instead of using only "Cue (Cue Play)? Is'nt that the same thing but only one Midi Map code?

More Bugs i found:
    I cant get "Shift + Mash" and "Shift + Reverb" to work.

Default Clicking sound when pressing juggle

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    - When you turn on the juggle buttons you get an audiable click type sound through the speakers
    I've never had any issues with crashing under Windows, but I had this issue under 2.5 until I routed my midi out thru LoobBe1 then thru Bomes to my VCI.
    Workstation - Intel Core i7/6GB RAM/Win7 x64 Enterprise, Notebook - Dell Latitude E4300/4GB RAM Win7 x86 Enterprise, NI Audio 2 DJ, VCI-100SE, Evolution MK-249c, Mackie MR8's, Ultrasone Proline 650's, Traktor Pro 1.2.4

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Zod View Post
    I've never had any issues with crashing under Windows, but I had this issue under 2.5 until I routed my midi out thru LoobBe1 then thru Bomes to my VCI.
    thanks Zod, I took your advice and I'm no longer getting any of the unwanted noises I was gettinhg when pressing the rute fx or juggle mode buttons.

Default 3.0

I have to say that this mapping is by far the best one yet. Everything is laid out much smarter. I'm glad to see snap beat and quantize leave from such large useful buttons since I never used them once!
    After only using this a couple nights I am way impressed - can't wait for the overlay.
    I never got used to the "fx on" buttons being where they are in 2.5
    i never liked the vertical layout, and fx presets are way more useful anyways.
    I love that fader fx and juggle are on buttons instead of dials. Not to be repetitive but this layout is so much smarter.
    Having SLICE and ECHO under the platters is so sick - i always had those assigned in FX but this way is so much faster.
    The only issues I have is that SAMPLE does nothing but lock up the VCI and MASH and REVERB do nothing at all. These issues seem well documented in this thread.

A friend of mine who is a top DJ turned me on to this site a less than a year ago and I love it. You really deserve more recognition for your efforts Ean.
    I hope NAMM goes well for you - I told my coworkers to check out your booth because I truly believe THIS is the future of DJing.

Still not mapped the simple but very useful tool

When browse button is pressed the cursor should jump straight to the search box. Why this isn't standard in the mapping I don't know. Its amaazingly useful and stops the need to use the mouse to put it there manually.

It can be done as i have done it just don't see why it aint standard. I'm sure there must be a fair few others that map this in when we get a new mapping.

Sorry to rant a bit but I suggested this many releases ago..... i'm calm now

Anyway, back to playing

PS .... anyone worked out the buttons across the bottom yet that are supposed to do some more efx work?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

• When controlling deck D the echo button turns on the echo in fx bank 4 but does not route the fx to that deck.
    • When using the sampler (yes i have it working) if you start the other deck it appears to stop the sample
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Convert

After several hours of headache tonight I've finally upgraded the firmware to 1.3 (with a LOT of help from MisterMoleyMole, thanks)
    Anyway I thought I best update my list of bugs as some have now been resolved with the new FW.

Filters now go a lot further down, but still not all the way, and they are still very erratic. i.e. go to different amounts each time.
    Only button not to do anything in fx's bank 1 and 2 is the 2nd button out of the four (or the first actual fx button next to the dry/wet.)
    Sync button now works on both sides

I still have the rest of the issues I mentioned.

Thanks again, I actually really like the new mapping now, more than I originally thought I would.
    Last edited by ToteyMonkey; 01-15-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Tech Convert

Think I've found a couple more maybe:

• When I use the slice button along with the jog on deck A, stop touching the jog but with my finger still on the button, then at the same time use the delay and jog feature on deck B, when I stop using the delay then touch the jog on deck A again (finger still on slice) the jog does not change the slice FX but instead searches through the track.

• When I have both fX bank 1 and 2 selected for deck A, then change FX preset, at the same time it turns off fx bank 2 on deck A. (And vice versa, i.e. When selecting deck B the fx is unselected)

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Still not mapped the simple but very useful tool

When browse button is pressed the cursor should jump straight to the search box. Why this isn't standard in the mapping I don't know. Its amaazingly useful and stops the need to use the mouse to put it there manually.
    +1
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Quote Originally Posted by vageotter View Post
    i hear a noise when i push the route fx button

good luck and thanks for all your work!!!
    got itr fixed with loopbe1 and bomes!!
    thanks guys

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast