Vci-100se 3_0 mapping *beta* - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tech Mentor

it seems everyone is having 1 problem or another at the moment.is anyone using this new mapping without problems?.i ask because i've only just got my vci and am new to traktor so im trying to get used to mixing with it and am dont want to try the new mapping at the mo incase its not functioning right as i wouldn't know if it was me or the mapping doing something wrong.thanx

Tech Guru

@calvin01: i think there is enough working that it could be worthwhile to use it. especially if you plan on stick with the 3.x series afterwards. at the same time, it might be easier to start with one of the mappings that has a detailed walkthrough video.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Thanks guys for the awesome bug testing! 7 pages of great feedback. We have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow. This weekend is D-day for getting this mapping bug free and ready for the public!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    @calvin01: i think there is enough working that it could be worthwhile to use it. especially if you plan on stick with the 3.x series afterwards. at the same time, it might be easier to start with one of the mappings that has a detailed walkthrough video.
    thanx dude.i'll take your advice and load it.i suppose theres no point in getting used to 2.5 as i want to use 3.0 eventually.

Tech Convert

Wink A Little Help...for You :-)

Now I'm still getting the hang of understanding "Midi Mappings"...soo I don't really know, why this worked for me, but I'd thought I share.

My Setup:
    Mac Book Pro (Leopard OSX 10.5.8 )
    Indigo DJx SoundCard
    VCI-100SE [Arcade Styleeee]

@calvin01 I can understand your frustration, but @lsmith is Right, it is SOOO Worth it!!

I attached the current .tsi that I'm using.
    If you follow all the tips in the earlier part of the thread, and make sure all of your adjustments are correct and load it up! You can have some fun, and start killin' it with your New Gear :-)

BUGS:
    -The EQ FX led stays lit, in DECK A, but works
    -My Deck C is being strange...says "Audio Through" and won't load up tracks
    -My Deck D loads, works, but LED stays lit
    -Juggle LED stays lit, (but I control it from from 3rd knob away, so it works)

*Note(s): Press the "Juggle" button, so that you can restart your songs whenever. Personally, this is something that tripped me up for a bit.
    *For my Deck A, the EQ knobs were controlling my FX1 for Deck A (no idea why!) So pushing the EQ FX, fixes this, and allows your Low/Mid/Hi Control again.

Hope this helps!!
    Enjoy
    ~Lady Lane~
    Last edited by LadyLane; 01-20-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: File didn't Attach

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    that is a custom feature of our 1.3 firmware. not possible any other way
    Yea, but I've upgraded my VCI with your 1.3 firmware at i still can't figure it out?

Any word on when we will be seeing the legitimate 3_0 mapping? In the meantime I will continue to have fun tearing these tables to shreds, !

This mapping is no longer in beta and is officially launched. You can download the new mapping and provide feedback here:

http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10733

Tech Student

Hi there this might be a silly question but i was just wondering if someone could tell me some new sections work

1.The FX section
    2.The slice and echo buttons
    3.sampler

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567