DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default DJ Stormeagle's Numark Total Control + Traktor Pro Mapping Video

This 10 minute gear overview video covers everything my custom mapping does on my Total Control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSMSWXorRSA&fmt=18

The lastest .tsi file and installation instructions can be found on my website here:
    http://djstormeagle.com/midi-mapping.html

I hope this shows that even an entry-level controller can be a useful mixing tool when mapped creatively.

Comments and questions welcome!
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 02-06-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Tech Guru

Hey really good video of no use to me as i dont use this equipment but very well produced and structured i must say

Thank you for your compliment on the video! I spent a lot of time writing the script and editing it cleanly. Of course if you don't have the same equipment you won't be able to use all of my mapping, but hopefully at least one new thing stood out. For example, I've never seen dual toggle PFL in any other video, but it is an extremely handy feature which saves me a lot of time.

Tech Student

Just joined the forum today after lurking for quite some time. I watched your video, very well done!! Moreover, what you've done with the tsi appears take full advantage of the features of the device. I'm using the Numark Omni Control, so I believe the tsi file would work, would you mind posting it?
    Last edited by richb; 01-22-2010 at 03:25 PM.

yeah i second tht any chance of you posting that, i like how you use the shift keys.

Tech Mentor

wow very cool! can you upload the .tsi file maybe? : )

i actually like the jogwheels-fader idea very much.. i also own the same equipment like you (mbp 13", ntc and an audio 2 dj) and also got a custom mapping but yours seems to be way superior! have you thought about mapping 4 decks?

greets
    Last edited by DennisJ; 01-26-2010 at 12:49 PM.

hey i found your demo on total control quite wicked ... i personally have one myself and am loving it, i liked how you mapped out the "shift" keys and such, is there a way you can e-mail me a copy of the .tsi file??? thanks in advance .... kunhohan@gmail.com

Tech Student

dude i have a problem,i ve downloaded tsi file and imported,and tc works but leds wont flash,not one.. do you know what might be a problem?

Tech Student

i sorted that out,no problems now. dude thanks for this tsi,its amazing,i really like the way this is mapped,well done and tnx for upload

First post now updated with .tsi file. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast