VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    oh btw, I'm a woman not a man. heheh. Although my screen name does sound a bit manly. It's my favorite Bjork song.
    thanx a lot lady!!! i can finally play my disco again so i'm very pleased!!!! can't thank u enough!!!

@4realman leading the midi thru loopbe1 and bomes solved that problem for me(if u r using windows)
    Last edited by vageotter; 02-24-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by vageotter View Post
    thanx a lot lady!!! i can finally play my disco again so i'm very pleased!!!! can't thank u enough!!!

@4realman leading the midi thru loopbe1 and bomes solved that problem for me(if u r using windows)
    Yes I do. Do you know where I can find a how-to-guide?

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    also when using shift/snap or quantize it selects the cue point juggles aswell as if not using shift.is this normal?
    This is not normal and should not be happening. Just make sure you press Shift before the Juggle buttons. If you are still experiencing this problem though, let me know.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 4realMaster View Post
    Yes I do. Do you know where I can find a how-to-guide?
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...eze+fix&page=8

harundi's post explains it for you bud.
    Last edited by calvin01; 02-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I want to make sure people are not misled by this. This tsi and associated change should not fix the "jog scratch" issue where people are experiencing the jog wheel let go of the track while your hand is still on the jog wheel and/or is still scratching. If you downloaded it, I would recommend going back to the official DJTT 3.3 TSI Ean posted.

Armyofme is correct that a function which was Tempo Bend in 2.5 is now Jog Scratch + Tempo Bend; however, that function is associated with the outer acrylic portion of the jog wheel and not the inner black jog wheel that controls scratching (when Scratch is on). I couldn't really tell a difference between the pitch bend outer jog wheel function in TSI 2.5 vs TSI 3.3 so I wasn't sure if it was a bug or worth fixing (if ppl think it is, let me know). Also, Armyofme's change was only applied to Decks A/C and not to B/D.

DJTT is investigating the "jog scratch" issue and although some people are still experiencing it, it seems to be a little less consistent among most. It may be an issue introduced in Traktor 1.2.4, but I'm not sure of that either.

If people who are experiencing the jog scratch issue can explain exactly what they were doing when they experience the problem (in addition to firmware and traktor versions) it would help to see if there is any sort of pattern to the bug. I personally have a difficult time replicating it.

@Armyofme: I hope you don't take offense to this, it is just meant to clarify. If you disagree with me, please let me know so I can make sure we aren't misunderstanding each other. If your change does somehow fix the jog scratch problem for you then let me know, as it may be some strange traktor bug.
    Allow me to be totally immature and say I told you so. heheh. Looks like your distributing a file that has the fix that I described above, except you actually finished it and didn't leave it half baked like mine. Thanks for updating deck B/D

Sorry for going high school on this thread. But I just had too.

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Allow me to be totally immature and say I told you so. heheh. Looks like your distributing a file that has the fix that I described above, except you actually finished it and didn't leave it half baked like mine. Thanks for updating deck B/D

Sorry for going high school on this thread. But I just had too.
    Totally understandable. I didn't mean to steal your thunder by any means. I actually still don't fully understand why the tempo bend change fixed the scratch issue.

I uploaded the changed tsi just because some had expressed interest in the old style outer jog progressive tempo bend. Since you and some others had hypothesized that it would fix the scratch issue I figured I would bring that up in hope of coming closer to solving the jog scratch issue. And apparently that was all it took! So thanks for your ideas and contributions! DJTT appreciates it.

Tech Mentor

yeah no prob. I have no idea why it works either. thanks for being a positive member.

Guys!
    Sorry, sorry to side track – but how do you re-name the crate names?
    I’m still using 2.5 and there is about 10 pre-named which I would like to change.

Thanks
    G.

Tech Mentor

You don't rename the crates. Your crate is a shortcut to a folder or playlist on your computer so you would need to drag in a new playlist over a crate. A playlist could be from you iTunes, a folder on your comp, or a playlist you created and named in traktor.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    This is not normal and should not be happening. Just make sure you press Shift before the Juggle buttons. If you are still experiencing this problem though, let me know.
    after a far bit of use it seems that if i have juggle 1-4 selected and while in that mode press shift/juggle4-8 to select quantize it will select quantize but also select 4-8 so i then have to remember to select 1-4 again to play with the cues or deselect 1-4 first then quantize then select 1-4 again..... if 1-4 or 5-8 is not selected the shift quantize works as it should.so it is workable but does catch me out sometimes.haven't tried this with snap but would guess it works the same.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast