VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    after a far bit of use it seems that if i have juggle 1-4 selected and while in that mode press shift/juggle4-8 to select quantize it will select quantize but also select 4-8 so i then have to remember to select 1-4 again to play with the cues or deselect 1-4 first then quantize then select 1-4 again..... if 1-4 or 5-8 is not selected the shift quantize works as it should.so it is workable but does catch me out sometimes.haven't tried this with snap but would guess it works the same.
    As you seem to go in and out of quantize while juggling, maybe try setting a keyboard shortcut for quantize. This has the added benefit of one-motion (don't have to press shift and button) selection.

I know it doesn't fix the issue, but might be easier in the long run anyway.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Default Keyboard Shortcut Thread

I think it would be interesting to see people's keyboard shortcut layouts. I look at them like a companion controller to the vci100 se.

Still refining mine.

Tech Mentor

thanx phil.i think its time to invest in the bible(traktor that is).noticed ean gridded a song using his keyboard aswell and flashflooder and gang have done enough in my book for us so will get onto it.i'll post it when completed but don't hold your breath fellow techtoolers it's gonna take me a week or so to learn it.

Tech Convert

hi all and tnx to DJTT command for his work!
    i have some questions, maybe someone can help me. So:
    1) then i copy deck A to C, or B to В the general volume level is growing (now i dont have any audio card, so i'm using internal sound card and have only one channel. maybe that's the reason?). Can i do a mapping, so the volume of the deck C or D was 50%, then i copy them?
    2) FX presents doesn't work totally! but, i don't think i really need them, because i want a FX ON Deck A or B like in 2,5 TSI. How can i change it?
    3) i can't understand what's the "Route FX" because this button don't work too, it's only glitching.

PS i have vci-100 1.2 upgraded to 1.3 and WinXP
    PPS sorry for my poor English

#1 just gain the other deck
    #2 hold fx preset and push a headphone button to put the fx on bank 1 or 2
    #3 hold route fx, and use the fx buttons to route it to a,b,c or d
    the glitch is gone whene u use loopbe1 and bome's

btw: al the awnsers to your questions are on this forum. you just have search
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see people's keyboard shortcut layouts. I look at them like a companion controller to the vci100 se.

Still refining mine.
    +1
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

I dunno if anyone else has this problem but sometimes when i use fader fx then turn it off the jog wheels and the pitch slider quit working and i also cant turn fader fx back on the light only turns on when i hold the button down and it doesnt change until i restart traktor :S
    13" MacBook, VCI-100SE, Audio 2 DJ

Quote Originally Posted by audioPoison View Post
    I dunno if anyone else has this problem but sometimes when i use fader fx then turn it off the jog wheels and the pitch slider quit working and i also cant turn fader fx back on the light only turns on when i hold the button down and it doesnt change until i restart traktor :S
    Never happened to me, sorry.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by audioPoison View Post
    I've had this problem too, I'll try and track down what causes it because it's really frustrating.

I know I mentioned earlier I was having problems with the FX presets and I've solved my primary issue (that the effects weren't changing, I wasn't double-tapping the headphones button) but I have noticed that the 4th preset LED does not light up. It does change to the fourth preset in tracktor, but the light of the previous effect stays lit.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameboyC11 View Post
    I've had this problem too, I'll try and track down what causes it because it's really frustrating.

I know I mentioned earlier I was having problems with the FX presets and I've solved my primary issue (that the effects weren't changing, I wasn't double-tapping the headphones button) but I have noticed that the 4th preset LED does not light up. It does change to the fourth preset in tracktor, but the light of the previous effect stays lit.
    I have noticed that the 4 LED preset buttons don't light as intended but they do load correctly(they just don't light correctly).

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast