VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by audioPoison View Post
    I dunno if anyone else has this problem but sometimes when i use fader fx then turn it off the jog wheels and the pitch slider quit working and i also cant turn fader fx back on the light only turns on when i hold the button down and it doesnt change until i restart traktor :S
    Same exact problem here. all faders stop working, and so do the jog wheels. fader fx button only turns on and off if I keep the button pressed.

I have a vci-100 with 1.3 firmware update, TP 1.2.4, 3.3 mapping, macbook pro snow leopard.

it's happend twice.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by vageotter View Post
    the glitch is gone whene u use loopbe1 and bome's
    What is this - loopbe1 and bome's ???

Tech Mentor

search lock up or locks up and you'll find the bomes/loop be answer.

Tech Convert

Hi All,

Just recently received my VCI-100 SE and have been immensely enjoying learning all the features of the controller.

Would like to know if anyone can assist me with a few concerns. BTW, I'm running FW1.3, Version 3.3 TSI, on Mac OSX 10.6.2.

1. When selecting the preset FX buttons A - D, I don't get the same FX as printed on the overlay. As an example, SHIFT + B should select FILTER LFO, but instead I get Filter 92 Pulse. SHIFT + C should select GATER, but I get Flanger instead.

2. I don't get the same FX (as in Ean's latest tutorial 2 video) when selecting FX preset 1. Instead of getting Beatmasher, Delay, and Reverse Grain, I get Beatmasher, Flanger Flux and Phaser.

As for the 3 other FX presets, I don't have a basis as to which combination of FX are intended, so I'm not sure if they are also incorrect.

So far, these are the only observations I've made since getting the VCI 2 days ago.

Hope one of you can give me some input! Thanks in advance!

u got traktor 1.2.4?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    search lock up or locks up and you'll find the bomes/loop be answer.
    believe this only applies to Windows.

Are any Max OS X folks having their VCI jog wheels and faders quit working while on Fader FX mode?

I think there's 3 of us so far posting this. I am currently using the last tsi file posted with the tempo bend solution. 1.2.4, and 1.3fw with Snow Leopard.

Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by hockenheim View Post
    Hi All,

Just recently received my VCI-100 SE and have been immensely enjoying learning all the features of the controller.

Would like to know if anyone can assist me with a few concerns. BTW, I'm running FW1.3, Version 3.3 TSI, on Mac OSX 10.6.2.

1. When selecting the preset FX buttons A - D, I don't get the same FX as printed on the overlay. As an example, SHIFT + B should select FILTER LFO, but instead I get Filter 92 Pulse. SHIFT + C should select GATER, but I get Flanger instead.

2. I don't get the same FX (as in Ean's latest tutorial 2 video) when selecting FX preset 1. Instead of getting Beatmasher, Delay, and Reverse Grain, I get Beatmasher, Flanger Flux and Phaser.

As for the 3 other FX presets, I don't have a basis as to which combination of FX are intended, so I'm not sure if they are also incorrect.

So far, these are the only observations I've made since getting the VCI 2 days ago.

Hope one of you can give me some input! Thanks in advance!
    I would try loading the tsi another time. Sometimes the effect settings don't load properly the first time making the FX presets look at the incorrect effects. If that doesn't work then something else strange may be going on.

Tech Convert

Yes I'm running the latest version of Traktor.

And flashflooder thanks for the advice! Tried loading the TSI again, and this time it gave me the proper combinations.

@ haze324
    Yeah it's happening to me as well from time to time. I'm using the same setup as you with the 3.3 mapping + tempo bend fix, FW 1.3, OS 10.6.2, TSP 1.2.4. I've been trying to figure out what's causing it and for me it seems to be something to do with switching off fader fx and then using the advanced effects (fx type button). I've not discovered exactly what combinations causing the vci to lock up as it's only happened to me 3 times since i've got it. The other strange thing is sometimes disconecting the VCI's USB from the Mac fixes it and sometimes you have no choice but to restart Traktor.
    Last edited by durt wiesel; 03-02-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Can't spell, Doh!
    DJ - Macbook pro, TSP 1.2.7, 2 x CDJ1000 MkIII, Xone 92, X1, VCI-100 Arcade FW 1.4, NI Audio 8 DJ, Sony MDR-V700
    Production - Dual core PC, M-box 2, KRK RP8, Novation Remote SL 61, Live 8, Reason 4
    Jack & Jill went up the hill to fetch a crate of Techno!

Tech Guru

Err, so I am all uptodate with Traktor and Firmware on the VCI. I tried loading the TSI multiple times and restarting Traktor, but the LED's for the Sample Button (as well as the blinking of the headphone buttons) do not work. Furthermore FX preset 4 doesnt seem to load (it also doesnt update the preset assignment led).
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music