VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Whem pressing route FX buttom a nasty sound ocours as well?
    same.. just noticed it last night when playing around.

Other than that, great mapping, love it! Very intuitive and the flow is just so much better..

Thanks Ean, and hope you guys can address all of these mentioned issues soon

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by efo893 View Post
    Hey, i got traktor pro and tried upgrading the new mapping to the 3 3 but nothing seems to work. Whatever i move on the vci doesnt work . I have changed the mapping before and nothing like this happend. What should I do go back to the old mapping I had? if i do go back to the old mapping where would i find it... I only see the 3.3 nothing else... !!!!!!! please write back.. : )
    ya i am having the same problem, the tsi seems to import but there are no controls in the assignment table for the vci. Does anyone know why this is or how to remedy it?

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisher View Post
    ya i am having the same problem, the tsi seems to import but there are no controls in the assignment table for the vci. Does anyone know why this is or how to remedy it?
    Are you using traktor 1.2.4? If not then its not going to work using the 3.0 mapping.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

What happened to the Snap & Quantize modes?Are they still available in the 3.0 Mapping?

shogg, Snap and Quantize are same buttons as before, but now you have to press shift first.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    shogg, Snap and Quantize are same buttons as before, but now you have to press shift first.

Phil.
    I understand,thanks man.

Tech Mentor

Hey everyone I managed to figure out the jog wheel bug. I've attached the stock ean 3.3 mapping with the bug fixed.

I compared it to my 2.5 and noticed that the new 3.3's command was jog scratch and tempo bend whereas the old only said tempo bend. I've adjusted this and you can download the file or go in there and change it yourself.

if you are having problems with the attached file, just click on this link to download as a .zip.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1130745/VCI1..._fixed.tsi.zip

Tech Mentor

does anyone know of a way to make the led's go from green to blue. the juggle and fader effects lights are super dim and I think those need to be pretty bright as in bright blue, because the green isn't cutting it for something that needs to pop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Firmware 1.2.
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work
    If I am understanding you correctly, this is not a bug. It is how fader fx mode is currently designed. It may look a little misleading in the video because Ean is moving the jog wheel and the level fader at the same time and both of those actions control the fx dry/wet.

In Fader FX mode:
    -The jog wheel controls the overall fx dry/wet and activates effect parameter 1 upon tapping
    -The pitch fader controls the rate of effect parameter 1
    -The level fader controls the rate of effect parameter 2 plus the overall fx dry/wet
    -Moving the level fader to the bottom will turn on effect parameter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    FX bank 1 light stays on at all times. does not turn off or switch between other banks.
    If you mean the FX 1 LED in the Control FX section it is because it defaults to control FX 1 and will switch between FX1, FX2, and Loops whenever you push the Control FX button (this changes the functionality for all of the 4 FX buttons and knobs below).

If you are talking about the FX Preset LEDs (which I believe some other people are asking about as well) each Preset LED will turn on when you hold the corresponding FX Preset button, and if you set an FX Preset onto FX Bank 1 or 2 (by holding the FX preset button and double tapping a headphone button), it will leave that FX Preset LED on. This does not apply to FX Preset 4 so if you put FX Preset 4 on a deck, the FX Preset LED will remain on whatever it was at last. This is an issue with FX Preset 4 being an advanced effect while 1-3 are chained effects.
    Last edited by flashflooder; 02-22-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast