VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Default Not that

[QUOTE=daveripley;101271]i think its cos you have fw1.2.

No i have FW 1.3 TSPRO 1.24 not that prob.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 1.24, Vci 100 FW 1.4,Vestax PDX 2000,Vestax PMC 580 Pro. Audio 8 dj, iPad 2

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Kyoti View Post
    My experience with DJTTs mappings is limited,
    2) After loading, I also notice that the audio recorder is in the place of FX units 2 and 4.

3) Led behavior is inconsistent or not working right for the 4 small black buttons on the left. In addition, I get a preset loaded by pressing any of the first three, but the fourth has no effect.

4) The sampler "flashing" of the headphone buttons is tied to a volume dependent output command. So when your levels are high, the buttons don't appear to flash much. I suggest tying the sampler to a flashing output that is consistent and not coming from program material, like the beat counter output.
    Just wanted to chime in and say that I had a blast with my SE last night! I've been waiting awhile for my VCI (originally purchased one on ebay, got sent a dented one with really slow shipping that I had to return, it's been an ordeal to say the least!) but you guys came through!

However, I have experienced the above issues. 2 & 4 aren't a really big deal but 3 is pretty confusing. The effect bank 1 seems to get stuck with it's LED lit, but occasionally it switches to 3 for me. I think it happens after I press the FX type button.

On Traktor 1.2.4 and FW 1.3 and I've loaded the TSI multiple times with no change (other than the effects selector issue "resets" and I can select 1-3 again until I press the FX type button)

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Hey everyone I managed to figure out the jog wheel bug. I've attached the stock ean 3.3 mapping with the bug fixed.

I compared it to my 2.5 and noticed that the new 3.3's command was jog scratch and tempo bend whereas the old only said tempo bend. I've adjusted this and you can download the file or go in there and change it yourself.

if you are having problems with the attached file, just click on this link to download as a .zip.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1130745/VCI1..._fixed.tsi.zip

The scratch bug fix is confirmed for me. Its works. I changed in the tsi file and changed the "scratch and tempo bend" (Note B3,A#3,C#4 and C4) with "tempo bend".
    But the music is still pitch bend when i trying to move beat grid by pressing shift+ outer ring.

The firts 3.0 beta tsi file release works with "scratch", "pitch bend" and "move beat grid" so i compared with the last one, but im not shure whats wrong with the "move beat grid" part. Maybe some modifier problem.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DjHawkeye View Post
    The scratch bug fix is confirmed for me. Its works. I changed in the tsi file and changed the "scratch and tempo bend" (Note B3,A#3,C#4 and C4) with "tempo bend".
    But the music is still pitch bend when i trying to move beat grid by pressing shift+ outer ring.

The firts 3.0 beta tsi file release works with "scratch", "pitch bend" and "move beat grid" so i compared with the last one, but im not shure whats wrong with the "move beat grid" part. Maybe some modifier problem.
    Yeah i think it's just like that. There is no more space to add modifiers to the jogwheels due to the new dedicated echo and slice buttons. I assume they just figured you wouldn't want to be doing some heavy beat gridding live.

A fix for this could be for you to pick what is more important to you, moving the grid or tempo bending, and remove the command that doesn't apply to you. For me I always sync my tracks to allow for more creativity and less time beat matching. So if I wanted to I could remove the tempo bend.

I noticed however, that it doesn't make much of an audible difference if your moving the grid and tempo bending at the same time. As long as your not doing it for an extended amount of time you should be fine.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    I want to make sure people are not misled by this. This tsi and associated change should not fix the "jog scratch" issue where people are experiencing the jog wheel let go of the track while your hand is still on the jog wheel and/or is still scratching. If you downloaded it, I would recommend going back to the official DJTT 3.3 TSI Ean posted.

Armyofme is correct that a function which was Tempo Bend in 2.5 is now Jog Scratch + Tempo Bend; however, that function is associated with the outer acrylic portion of the jog wheel and not the inner black jog wheel that controls scratching (when Scratch is on). I couldn't really tell a difference between the pitch bend outer jog wheel function in TSI 2.5 vs TSI 3.3 so I wasn't sure if it was a bug or worth fixing (if ppl think it is, let me know). Also, Armyofme's change was only applied to Decks A/C and not to B/D.

DJTT is investigating the "jog scratch" issue and although some people are still experiencing it, it seems to be a little less consistent among most. It may be an issue introduced in Traktor 1.2.4, but I'm not sure of that either.

If people who are experiencing the jog scratch issue can explain exactly what they were doing when they experience the problem (in addition to firmware and traktor versions) it would help to see if there is any sort of pattern to the bug. I personally have a difficult time replicating it.

@Armyofme: I hope you don't take offense to this, it is just meant to clarify. If you disagree with me, please let me know so I can make sure we aren't misunderstanding each other. If your change does somehow fix the jog scratch problem for you then let me know, as it may be some strange traktor bug.

No offense at all. Not sure why it's only doing it to AC and not BD. I just want to post something that can temporarily fix the bug, because it makes playing with the se almost impossible for people how use the jog's.

I'm sure the team will come up with a solid solution. In the mean time this is working for me.

Tech Guru

Default Re: VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 +

i have to agree that i would like to see some use of softtakeover. i realize that ean mentioned that when using fader fx mode he ensures that at the end he always puts the volume fader back into position. for the pitch fader we have a reset mode but its a bit tedious to use and forgetting it can have horrible effects. so i would like to see softtakeover both on the pitch and volume faders. i would also like it on the gain knobs since i use auto gain.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    No offense at all. Not sure why it's only doing it to AC and not BD. I just want to post something that can temporarily fix the bug, because it makes playing with the se almost impossible for people how use the jog's.

I'm sure the team will come up with a solid solution. In the mean time this is working for me.
    I looked in the tsi and there is only a "tempo bend" for decks A and C, two commands one up and down. Tried replicating them for B and D, but not sure what the device mapping should be. Currently they are Ch.01.Note.A#3 and B3. Can you post what the B and D ones are.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    I looked in the tsi and there is only a "tempo bend" for decks A and C, two commands one up and down. Tried replicating them for B and D, but not sure what the device mapping should be. Currently they are Ch.01.Note.A#3 and B3. Can you post what the B and D ones are.

Thanks.
    C#4 and C4
    Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.4
    Virtual Dj 5.2
    Vci-100 FW 1.4
    Roland Edirol FA-66
    HP 8230, 2 Gig Ram, XP

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Firmware 1.2.
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work
    +2

Tech Convert

Default im noob

I have traktor version 1.2.4 Is that different than the 1.24?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast