VCI-100SE 3_3 MAPPING for Traktor Pro 1.24 + - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

@gotcha it does tell you that fw 1.2 doesn't freeze when you pull the fader all the way down you need 1.3 for that.

@haze did you manage to get both jogs working.would you post the tsi if so.

right, I understand the freeze function.
    what about the level fader doesn't control amount of fx2? is this also limit of fw 1.2?

Tech Convert

traktor scratch pro 1.2.4
    firmware 1.3
    audio 8 dj
    macbook running osx 10.6.2, 2gb ram, 2.4 ghz

i've just downloaded the new .tsi and the decks won't play for me. when the play button in pushed (either on the controller or on the computer) the deck plays for a split second then stops.

just import the tsi and and restart traktor and the vci a couple of times.
    worked for me.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by robbie View Post
    traktor scratch pro 1.2.4
    firmware 1.3
    audio 8 dj
    macbook running osx 10.6.2, 2gb ram, 2.4 ghz

i've just downloaded the new .tsi and the decks won't play for me. when the play button in pushed (either on the controller or on the computer) the deck plays for a split second then stops.
    vci in and out in the ports section.im sure ive seen this written in a thread

Tech Mentor

@gotcha it should turn up wet/dry as u bring it down also the fx in the middle slot should raise also.if its not working re install the tsi as it theres noproblems with it.(make sure u use the big import at the bottom left not add.)

Tech Wizard

whats up robbie.. try importing the tsi a couple of times.. if that doesnt work.. try pressing play.. if it is still happening.. try pushin the song along with your job wheels and see what happens.. i find sometimes the new mapping has this problem
    SmallCup

Tech Wizard

Love the mapping! The one glitch I'm getting is when using shift and jog wheel to drop a cue point it also momentarily stops the track. It seems like the cue dropping feature and the normal scratch function of the jog wheel happen simultaneously instead of the cue feature over riding the scratch function. I'm using Tractor 1.2.4 on a mac and fw 1.3
    Last edited by Lupine; 02-21-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Im gettin the jog wheel problem and on the pitch faders sometimes when i try to adjust the pitch just slightly it will jump like 8% :S oh and when i hit sampler the cue buttons dont light up, but otherwise im lovin it

Is there an easy way to turn off all effects when you're messing around with the presets? I'm having some troubles with having fader mode on and not being able to lower the volume easily, and then turning it off but the effects staying on when I'm loading the next track... Can you easily turn off all presets or all effects banks at once?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast