What is your day job? (If any) - Page 16
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

untrue, i work for an international charity that trains young people (18-25) to do international aid. i am responsible for the maintenance of a 3 story manor home (our main location), a large conference center, full function auto garage and organization own vehicles.
    so im sort of a grease monkey... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    lol. so you should have just gone along with it and made us think you are the stig

(or is the stig joke lost on most people here. any top gear fans?)
    Yep!

Love that show!

They revealed who the STIG was not too long ago....

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I used to be a fulltime producer working for mtv germany. 3d/2d/editing/sound/directing promos and show packaging. If your from germany and have seen mtv in the last 10 years than chances are you have seen stuff Ive worked on.. but MTV can shrivel up and die for all I care... The channel has lost its way along time ago...
    Since leaving MTV, I train USARMY,USMC,ADF,NZDF,UKMOD to kill opposing forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    I make virtual maps of different places for helocoptor door gunners and convoy training joint operations plus "other" applications. Platform used is VBS2
    Since moving back from germany Im not djing much at all and more focused on making music in a live situation.

Well. . here I go. . .

Before Djing entere my life, I worked at "The Slut" (affectionately called by my old coworkers at the Pizza Hut)

Since entering, various random jobs here and there: Shoe Salesman *insert Al Bundy joke here* for Vans, Movie Theater Usher, and Computer Software Sales (Software, Etc).

Once Dj entered, I've pretty much stayed in the computer field: Online Technical Support. . .

Now, I'm with an international company that doesn't know I DJ for a hobby, and they don't know I'm posting on here right now. . .uh-oh. . . .

BTW. . .Financial and Fraud Investigations for Online Billing for my job.

Quote Originally Posted by djfrogstar View Post
    I used to be a fulltime producer working for mtv germany. 3d/2d/editing/sound/directing promos and show packaging. If your from germany and have seen mtv in the last 10 years than chances are you have seen stuff Ive worked on.. but MTV can shrivel up and die for all I care... The channel has lost its way along time ago...
    Since leaving MTV, I train USARMY,USMC,ADF,NZDF,UKMOD to kill opposing forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    I make virtual maps of different places for helocoptor door gunners and convoy training joint operations plus "other" applications. Platform used is VBS2
    Since moving back from germany Im not djing much at all and more focused on making music in a live situation.
    I would kill to have a gig like that

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    (or is the stig joke lost on most people here. any top gear fans?)
    Probably most of the Americans as I don't think Top Gear gets much regular play here.

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    I would kill to have a gig like that
    LOL
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Marketing project manager, Microsoft. In contrary to what some might believe it's actually a pretty cool company to work for.

in the summer I work about 60 hours+ per week (6 days a week) as a Team Leader for a major electronics distributor in Norway. Other than that I work every weekend for like 20 hours and go to school, I'm in my last year of college.

Don't get that much free time but hey - I get a lot of % off from electronics and they pay is pretty good.

Want to get a residency at one of the local clubs though.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Yep!

Love that show!

They revealed who the STIG was not too long ago....

whaaaa???? when? the black one was a long time ago and the schumacher thing was a joke.

who is it?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Also about to be a freshman in college. Gonna be broke as shit so I'll do whatever kind of job to try and get money to save up for stuff.

Currently unemployed
    Dancing to good music should be like having sex with the air.

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dj-jarvis