What is your day job? (If any) - Page 42
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Nice relaxed atmosphere. I take care of business while having djtt's on the computer facebook and traktor going on my laptop.
    Free gym access and really huge discount on supplements. The gym is beside us, it's over 50,000 square ft.:eek:

And yea, i made this picture on paint B*TCH lol
    Beatslicing for the bitches

Quote Originally Posted by ST.PE` View Post
    Nice relaxed atmosphere. I take care of business while having djtt's on the computer facebook and traktor going on my laptop.
    Free gym access and really huge discount on supplements. The gym is beside us, it's over 50,000 square ft.:eek:

And yea, i made this picture on paint B*TCH lol
    Cool so you in the bodybuilding industry?

Do you frequent BB.com forums at all?
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Cool so you in the bodybuilding industry?

Do you frequent BB.com forums at all?
    yea, i'm in it deep. I'm good friends with a few legendary bodybuilders like flex wheeler.
    I dont like forums when it comes to supplements or health. It's such a dark gray area that no one should be on lol. Since its something we put into our bodies each product varies from individual to individual. Every person also has toooooo many factors to consider as well. what we eat sleep activities drink smoke work ethnic background genetics workouts age etc.

all you find on there is young or old people that dont know anything. they take juice or they lie about doing it, give terrible advice and have no science or knowledge behind them. I might be young but i've been in the industry for 7 yrs, with certifications for nutrition and proper training of muscles to everything. Everything i tell you has proven science behind it and my advice has won people trophies in National qualifying bodybuilding competitions and all diff types of shows. i've trained strippers to 15 yr old bodybuilders to 40yr old smoking hot house wives that have done a "bikini" competition. When i started out in it i didnt realize how intense it was going to be, i know feel i'm in too deep to turn around. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ST.PE` View Post
    yea, i'm in it deep. I'm good friends with a few legendary bodybuilders like flex wheeler.
    I dont like forums when it comes to supplements or health. It's such a dark gray area that no one should be on lol. Since its something we put into our bodies each product varies from individual to individual. Every person also has toooooo many factors to consider as well. what we eat sleep activities drink smoke work ethnic background genetics workouts age etc.

all you find on there is young or old people that dont know anything. they take juice or they lie about doing it, give terrible advice and have no science or knowledge behind them. I might be young but i've been in the industry for 7 yrs, with certifications for nutrition and proper training of muscles to everything. Everything i tell you has proven science behind it and my advice has won people trophies in National qualifying bodybuilding competitions and all diff types of shows. i've trained strippers to 15 yr old bodybuilders to 40yr old smoking hot house wives that have done a "bikini" competition. When i started out in it i didnt realize how intense it was going to be, i know feel i'm in too deep to turn around. lol
    Ok cool bro, I asked cos I spend some time on the bb.com forums. i find it can be very amusing, but also very informative.

I've been gym'ing for close on 4 yrs now, and love it. I just started getting back into it though last week after a 3 month break.

I also got my fiance to finally start with me!

I must say though I don't have any qualifications behind me with ragards to nutritiion, and exercise, but after 4 yrs of training, and reading for yrs online about it, I'm pretty well educated about bodybuilding I think, if only maybe a little behind in the newer supplement products on the market right now.

Its an industry that really interests me besides DJ'ing, although I'm still not sure how well they mix together!
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Student

Im a professional Chef (technically my title is Chef de Cuisine) at a 5 Star resort in the Caribbean. Been in the kitchen about 11 years and loved every minute of it. When I get back to the States, I'll be starting the process of opening my own restaurant.

Thanks to a large budget, the Entertainment Dept. had purchased 2 CDJ-900's and a DJM-900nexus. I said I wanted to start a weekly dance party on the beach. They said yes. So every Saturday night I get to play the music I love at extremely high volumes. Oh, and they pay EXTREMELY well, which is how I'm able to buy a new S4, the S4 flight case, and a Midi Fighter a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    damn, everyone has a better job than me

even earl panda, lol
    *leave job title out*
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Ok cool bro, I asked cos I spend some time on the bb.com forums. i find it can be very amusing, but also very informative.

I've been gym'ing for close on 4 yrs now, and love it. I just started getting back into it though last week after a 3 month break.

I also got my fiance to finally start with me!

I must say though I don't have any qualifications behind me with ragards to nutritiion, and exercise, but after 4 yrs of training, and reading for yrs online about it, I'm pretty well educated about bodybuilding I think, if only maybe a little behind in the newer supplement products on the market right now.

Its an industry that really interests me besides DJ'ing, although I'm still not sure how well they mix together!
    You're right, so hard to balance both, its all about proper timing with food and sleep and training. Where as dj'ing we stay up late skip meals and chug energy drinks to stay up and finish that mix or get caught up for 2-3 hours getting new music. pass 4 months i've been trying to figure out how to perfectly balance the two together lol

Tech Mentor

I work as a solutions architect for a security firm in the DC area. We sell some specialized solutions to a number of agencies.

What can I say, it pays the bills and thensome.

McDonalds slave. One type of black discs to another. :P

Tech Mentor

As well as DJing i run a small-ish sound & lighting hire company

True Sound Hire Guildford
    Surrey PA Hire

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Banger used to mean a hot track. Now it means link sausage.