Is there a "perfect" .tks for 3.3.2? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You wont be able to fix the LED's when it comes to the FX - Traktor doesnt send any midi messages to the unit when an effect is engaded. You would have to code something up in Bomes midi pro.

I dont think a 1.2 tks exists with all of these issues fixed - not one that i can think off the top of my head anyway. Maybe we can put your tks on the TKS page when you are finished with it

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    You wont be able to fix the LED's when it comes to the FX - Traktor doesnt send any midi messages to the unit when an effect is engaded. You would have to code something up in Bomes midi pro.

I dont think a 1.2 tks exists with all of these issues fixed - not one that i can think off the top of my head anyway. Maybe we can put your tks on the TKS page when you are finished with it
    That's a bummer to hear about the lights. I'll submit my .tks when completed, but won't be delving into any bomes assisted midi programming. I'm learning as I go, and that's beyond what I'm willing to spend time on right now unfortunately.
    - Kodiak

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Cool; be sure to come back and let me know how it works out for you.

I was tempted to leave it set up on mine, until I realized that I could customize the top part of the screen and get everything I need onto one "page".
    Hey, thank you very much! Quite simple to do and it is saving me so much time. As I said, I prefer doing everything without needing to touch the notebook. The "I-am-reading-my-emails" pose that the digital deejaying can give us annoys me a lil bit!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123