Emulator, Multitouch Traktor Controller - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by diezdiazgiant View Post
    dude - true, but really this is a sci fi boner.
    heh im sure any phillip k dick fan wouldnt find this to be an exciting bit of tech
    I have to say i'm a huge Phillip K Dick fan, and a huge fan of this control technique. When i first saw the video, all i could think was "this is like something out of a scifi movie". I want a Töken right now more than i want the new version of Traktor.

I'll have a pitched tent for as long as this video can be played on my computer. zomg. stfu. all the acronyms i can come up with. gad damn

search button must be broken again - there was a thread MONTHS ago about this...

i think i may have even started it

Quote Originally Posted by zacl87 View Post
    is this an ipad? would be shit on a small screen but that big fucker at the top would be sick. Would still use a mixer though for feel..
    it appears to be a tablet pc, but not an ipad. he only makes it for a windows 7 os.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

..wow.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Fuck Me, that is awesome. Star Trek awesome! it really looks like controls for starship, fuken love it.!!

btw, what is this technology? it's touch sensitive display crossbreed with some kind of holographic tech? how expensive is that?

would be dope for some big name DJ to perform with this.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Tech Mentor

wooo, my lil brother just bought an acer tablet pc! i'm so gonna download the demo!
    Stanton SCS3 System

Tech Mentor

tried it and wasnt that blown away. first, this only works on 12.1" screens with 1280x800 display resolution. my brother's notebook has 1366x768...powerstrip fixed this problem.
    the software itself is really well made and fun to use, but there's a couple of downers for me.
    first, the screen of most tablet PCs is a glare type so it's kinda hard to draw on it in a smooth motion (it gets harder with sweaty fingers). the rough surface of my scs3 works a lot better.
    second, i think all the knobs should be designed as faders. it would make EQing a lot easier.
    plus, i noticed some kind of lag in the volume faders. you can see what i'm talking about in the videos posted above. when he quickly moves his finger over the fader, it doesn't follow immediately.

my verdict: with external mixing this programm could be really fun, but with EQing in internal mode it's not that good imho.
    still, for someone who already owns a tablet pc and who's on a tight budget this is a cheap entry to controlling traktor!
    Stanton SCS3 System

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrismp View Post

my verdict: with external mixing this programm could be really fun, but with EQing in internal mode it's not that good imho.
    I think we're a long, long away before what we see in the video is really practical. A see through screen with at the very least waveforms is something that's pretty close to being widely available.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

How much is this thing?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast