post your soundcloud mix finds - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lola View Post
    i think we all want more listening material, so if anyone finds a good solid mix on soundcloud... please post it here. any genre is fine..... dnb, dubstep, tech house, electro, prog as long as its not top40

this is not recent find, but i was at this party (from 5 am to 10 am completely sober, by the wayand dancing)

Wow I have been playing this mix nonstop since I saw this threat. Even had to blog about it! Hehe. Thanks for sharing, definitely one of the best mixes I have heard.
    "Listening to Techno without bass is like trying to get yourself off without using your hands."
    My music blog: www.thevlyhouse.com

@ Lola lol yeah, its from the movie "Lola Rennt" or "Run Lola Run" in engrish. Great film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130827/
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

my friend just gave me this tip. this guy has loads of recorded live sets... check it out!

http://soundcloud.com/r_co

@vlyhouse - dude nice blog, we have some common all time favorites. by the way, are you going to bpitch control showcase? i think its a good one to show up to

@jester - youve got the best dps!! where do you get them??? i want a cool one too (and ive been meaning to watch that film for years... especially since its got my name on it... just never got around to it)

some random gifs from the webz plus i make them when i am bored check that movie out, dubbed and weird but cool.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-16-2010 at 04:03 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by eleventhirtyeight View Post
    Hi fellas, thanks for your comments. I'm playing at a small festival in Bedford called Festinho at the end of August but nothing in London in Sept that I know but to be honest sometimes I'm that last to know about these things.
    Welcome aboard, as you already know I loved your mix!! Awesome to be playing for the Ninja Tune Radio as well. I hope you stick around as this site is a haven!!

Yeah my info about you playing came from a mate and when I looked into it was wrong, PM me some of your dates if you can other than the festival?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

A little on the experimental/not mainstream side, but pretty cool.

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Some dark tech vibes from my friend 88UW... loving this right now

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Discob81 View Post
    Some dark tech vibes from my friend 88UW... loving this right now

About halfway through that mix, Good stuff
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Just posted on our soundcloud group

Classic 90's trance via trancemix.org

Tunes like Sasha's "Xpander", Ferry Corsten's wicked remix of William Orbit's "Barber's Adagio For Strings" , Motorcycle's "As The Rush Comes On" , WoW's "Mindcircus" Etc.

P.S if you have a good progressive or trancey mix feel free to send it over to us!

Enjoy, J

Ok the good lads from Binary Finary have sent us a great new downloadable mix. Check it out trance fiends.

And if you don't know who binary finary are, here's a little reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwK-ZhTurg

Check out our group, link in my sig, J
    Last edited by Jester; 09-25-2010 at 07:24 PM.