Justice rocks..! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    dude i had the same expirience with boys noize yesterday. the set was pretty damn good but i had to leave the club in the middle of his set after i told some fucked up guys to not mosh and stuff...the place was way to crouded for dancing so they started hitting others to get space. after i said that to those guys they wanted to fight me and i was alone....so i left the party. that sucked. and i paid 25 € for it...what ever i will have the pleasure to see his set one day again.
    and yeah justice are way to good, i love those guys!
    Damn I figured it was just an uneducated American college boy thing .

Quote Originally Posted by darrel855 View Post
    Damn I figured it was just an uneducated American college boy thing .
    no i think its more a rich-guys-go-to-hip-electro-parties-to-get-fucked-up-on-drugs-and-alcohol-and-beat-little-boys-to-impress-chicks-thing.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    no i think its more a rich-guys-go-to-hip-electro-parties-to-get-fucked-up-on-drugs-and-alcohol-and-beat-little-boys-to-impress-chicks-thing.
    Same thing here in Aus, we call'em Muzzers. Usualy big steroid infested coked up gym monkeys with no shirts hogging the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by psyanide View Post
    Same thing here in Aus, we call'em Muzzers. Usualy big steroid infested coked up gym monkeys with no shirts hogging the floor.
    We call em Guidos

lucky to say that they mostly wearing wifebeaters instead of nothing...so no nipple-rubbing on the dancefloor
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

gotta hate these guys. One was so hopped up two weeks ago that he stabbed a personal friend with a dagger badly...from that point the party went downhill for all people...

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    gotta hate these guys. One was so hopped up two weeks ago that he stabbed a personal friend with a dagger badly...from that point the party went downhill for all people...
    That's straight up messed up . We had one decide it would be cool to shake his beer and spray everyone with it including us and our computers .we made sure he got a trip face first down a flight of stairs . Actually I rode him face first like a surfboard down a flight of stairs lol .

I read that the usb cord fell out. But... by the way the picture looks, the cord was resting sideways. Hard for a cord to pop out and then turn side ways. Maybe, but it hasn't happen to me.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Check out the MPD24.....Anything look funny?.....

USB CABLE FELL OUT!!!! FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They still make great tracks though, just inposters. Just because you can produce an awesome track does not make a great DJ.

EDIT: Guess I was beat to the punch...Whoops
    Last edited by bigbeatzz; 11-20-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: TOO LATE!

Tech Wizard

I'm inclined to believe that it did fall out or rather got pulled out. Based on the way it is sitting, it looks as if he pulled the MPD24 towards him which popped the USB out of place, the pushed it back again causing it to press the cord sideways.

I'm also inclined to believe that it was an accident because if they wanted to fake it they could well have not had a cord there anyway. or even better, if someone wants to fake it, the device could be plugged in and not mapped to anything anyway.

I know that I commonly stare at the monitor and twist knobs not realizing I'm on the wrong page or not focused to the right deck. I feel he could just have easily not realized that it became unplugged.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast