Justice rocks..! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

He does look confused. But then again I think they both always look that way.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

can someone post the pix as attachment, i can see it @ work
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Yea.. The time I DID get to see them in action, it was mostly Xavier that was doing the work and Gaspard just kinda stood around. Watching Xavier work makes me think that HE IS actually doing stuff during the set.

I can't stand people that just go to concerts to get waisted and start fights. Oh and lets not forget the major amount of drugs that they all take. I almost left the set when my girl started getting shoved around by some dudes that wanted to take our space at the front. Its what I call disrespect, I payed over 100$ to go see them and end up spending most of my time getting shoved around instead of dancing and enjoying the night.
    ~MacBook 2.4 GHz | Pacemaker 666 | Traktor Pro | Ableton Live 7~
    ~Indie Dance | Nu Disco | Electro House | Old Skool Funk~

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

This is always the downside of going to see acts which have made it big in the main stream.

Wife beaters do seem to be the universal sign of fuckers who are there to take lots of drugs + drink a whole bunch and generally be a pain in the ass to every body who actually knows who is playing.

Justice are fucking dope as fuck producers, if one of them was miming rocking out in the middle of a set coz his cable fell out big deal, christ I cant believe the haters on other blogs, saying they don't even write their own music n shit, and that they are just daft punk try hards.

Lol @ Djs who miss the point that performance is just as important as technical skill if you want to rock the crowd.

Im not saying an over the top performance makes you a good DJ, it just makes the crowd a whole lot more interested

Tech Mentor

WTF That article (the blog) is just stupid. It completely presumes that they are faking it and doesn't even hint towards the fact the usb cable may have come out during the performances. Which is the most likely explanation, because lets be honest, if they were going to mime they aren't going to just sit a cable next to the MPD and not have it plugged in. Either have it in or not at all.

Secondly they are comparing what looks to be a small club setup to Daft Punk's huge live set. That is just stupid.

Completely biased blog by an idiot. Electronic music can completely be performed on the fly.

ps. Yes in Australia we have those idiots that just try to start fights. Heaps around Newcastle, we are having a real problem with random street bashings!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Saw Justice @ Sónar last year - awesome show, awesome crowd! I strongly recommend you visit Barcelona for Sónar at least once in your life!

2 weeks ago I've been to a electronic music festival here in Austria, which had a breakcore floor and I found the moshpit experience kind of right on that one (for 30 minutes, I can't take breakcore any longer) Ppl weren't hitting each other, it was a peaceful kind of pogo. I'm glad I've never had the brutal dumbfuck experience on a party and hope it stays this way.

Quote Originally Posted by obsidiance View Post
    WTF That article (the blog) is just stupid. It completely presumes that they are faking it and doesn't even hint towards the fact the usb cable may have come out during the performances. Which is the most likely explanation, because lets be honest, if they were going to mime they aren't going to just sit a cable next to the MPD and not have it plugged in. Either have it in or not at all.
    Here is the response:
    http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/...able-fell-out/

Quote Originally Posted by psyanide View Post
    Same thing here in Aus, we call'em Muzzers. Usualy big steroid infested coked up gym monkeys with no shirts hogging the floor.
    I was on a dancefloor podium at a club here in brisbane getting right into my trance on a friday night as i quite often do. I offered some podium space to this girl that was looking up at me (which i also quite often do cause hey... if you really want to you can fit 5 people up there )

Following this the dropkick that is probably her boyfriend lifted me up off the podium and put me down to ground level. I took it light heartedly cause i don't ever get into fights. I had a laugh about it to his friends and said "i didn't expect that to happen"

To which his friends response was "i don't think you should get back up on that podium"

...what the fuck is that?
    Following this i had security flag him.
    It semi-ruined my night though.

EDIT:

kind of on topic: http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl..._DJing_exposed
    Last edited by Wuz; 11-21-2008 at 09:59 AM.

they added another photo of Justice, Looks like they are trying to plug in the usb cable.

here is the link, pix is too big to post.

http://www.manox.net/clients/justice_plugged.jpg
    Last edited by JesC; 11-21-2008 at 06:10 PM.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast