[HELP] DJ-Tech Mixer One: Leds and function mappings on Traktor Pro - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sweet! So you're actually getting volume feedback on the meters? I like it... may pick up one of these after all.

Tech Convert

Exactly. everything ok now.
    Traktor Pro | NI Kontrol X1 | DJ Tech Mixer One | NI Audio 4 DJ | KRK Rokit 5 G2 | iMac | Techincs RP DH 1200

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by caio.schwartz View Post
    Exactly. everything ok now.
    Hey, I just bought one of these. Plugged it in & imported the tsi file but nothing happens???
    How did you get yours working?
    Thanks.

Tech Convert

When have you imported the TSI file? What software and version do you use?
    Traktor Pro | NI Kontrol X1 | DJ Tech Mixer One | NI Audio 4 DJ | KRK Rokit 5 G2 | iMac | Techincs RP DH 1200

Tech Convert

When have you imported the TSI file? What software and version do you use?
    It's the one you posted earlier in this thread. I tried the one from their site (v1.2) and the one you put up but neither do anything. Maybe i'm importing it wrong??? What steps did you take?

Tech Convert

It's the one you posted earlier in this thread. I tried the one from their site (v1.2) and the one you put up but neither do anything. Maybe i'm importing it wrong??? What steps did you take?
    Go to Traktor Configuration, then Controller Manager, then Add (below Device) and find the file. Immediately after that, a new device will appear inside the Device menu. Select the Kontrol One + Mixer One device and check if the In-Port and Out-Port are set to DJ-Tech Mixer One. Close the configuration window and move the knobs, xfader, etc. to see if anything controls the Traktor internal mixer.

Tech Convert

Go to Traktor Configuration, then Controller Manager, then Add (below Device) and find the file. Immediately after that, a new device will appear inside the Device menu. Select the Kontrol One + Mixer One device and check if the In-Port and Out-Port are set to DJ-Tech Mixer One. Close the configuration window and move the knobs, xfader, etc. to see if anything controls the Traktor internal mixer.
    Yeah I did all that except selecting the In & Out Ports. When I click on those they only have "All,None or Traktor Kontrol X1" but no option for Kontrol One + Mixer One.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by reeftech View Post
    Yeah I did all that except selecting the In & Out Ports. When I click on those they only have "All,None or Traktor Kontrol X1" but no option for Kontrol One + Mixer One.
    Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

[quote=caio.schwartz;166308]Go to Traktor Configuration, then Controller Manager, then Add (below Device) and find the file. [QUOTE]

With the DJTT mappings it's always best to use the big import button to add tsi's. If this is a secondary device or if you have other devices that method will overwrite those and you'll have to load them again using the add method.

Quote Originally Posted by reeftech View Post
    Is the controller hooked up and turned on when you look for it in the drop downs?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC?
    It's PC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast