[HELP] DJ-Tech Mixer One: Leds and function mappings on Traktor Pro - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Convert

[quote=photojojo;166385][quote=caio.schwartz;166308]Go to Traktor Configuration, then Controller Manager, then Add (below Device) and find the file.

With the DJTT mappings it's always best to use the big import button to add tsi's. If this is a secondary device or if you have other devices that method will overwrite those and you'll have to load them again using the add method.

Is the controller hooked up and turned on when you look for it in the drop downs?
    Tried it both ways, no luck. It's hooked up for sure, i'm using one of the other USB slots in the back to run my sound card and tried the Kontrol X1 through the other slot and both work.
    In the instruction manual it says when you plug in the Mixer One "there is no need to install drivers. Drivers will install automatically". My PC comes up with a notification that it couldn't install drivers for the USB device which I figure is normal considering it didn't come with any??
    What happened when you first plugged yours in?
    Last edited by reeftech; 10-08-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Tech Convert

Tried it both ways, no luck. It's hooked up for sure, i'm using one of the other USB slots in the back to run my sound card and tried the Kontrol X1 through the other slot and both work.
    In the instruction manual it says when you plug in the Mixer One "there is no need to install drivers. Drivers will install automatically". My PC comes up with a notification that it couldn't install drivers for the USB device which I figure is normal considering it didn't come with any??
    What happened when you first plugged yours in?
    Mine is an iMac. I think that might be something with that notification. Even if there's no drivers to install, the system must recognize the device. The problem seems to be the communication between the Mixer and the operating system. It's not related to Traktor or the mixer hardware itself. Try to ask DJ Tech people at info@djtechpro.com and see if you can find more help. They've answered me and i'm sure they will try for you too.

Try some operating system updates and stuff like that.
    Traktor Pro | NI Kontrol X1 | DJ Tech Mixer One | NI Audio 4 DJ | KRK Rokit 5 G2 | iMac | Techincs RP DH 1200

Tech Convert

Found out the problem with it...
    I bought a new laptop with an AMD processor. After trouble shooting every possible thing on it including different operating systems I took the mixer over to Office Depot and plugged it into every computer they had on display. After about half a dozen computers I realised that when it was plugged into an AMD system it failed but when it was plugged into an Intel system it worked fine. This happened 100% of the time. I emailed DJ-Tech but have still heard nothing back from them.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by reeftech View Post
    Found out the problem with it...
    I bought a new laptop with an AMD processor. After trouble shooting every possible thing on it including different operating systems I took the mixer over to Office Depot and plugged it into every computer they had on display. After about half a dozen computers I realised that when it was plugged into an AMD system it failed but when it was plugged into an Intel system it worked fine. This happened 100% of the time. I emailed DJ-Tech but have still heard nothing back from them.
    Man, this is not just weird... it's BIZARRE. Anyway, good luck and keep us informed about the solution.
    Traktor Pro | NI Kontrol X1 | DJ Tech Mixer One | NI Audio 4 DJ | KRK Rokit 5 G2 | iMac | Techincs RP DH 1200

Tech Convert

I've been thinking about picking one of those up, but I can't find the dimensions anywhere - would you mind telling me? I'm working with very restricted space.

also, when I saw that DJ tech were the ones to put out the atrocious DJ mouse, I did kind of lose trust in them. can you give me an honest opinion about quality and reliability?

thanks a lot!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    I've been thinking about picking one of those up, but I can't find the dimensions anywhere - would you mind telling me? I'm working with very restricted space.

also, when I saw that DJ tech were the ones to put out the atrocious DJ mouse, I did kind of lose trust in them. can you give me an honest opinion about quality and reliability?

thanks a lot!
    I'll post the dimensions here later.

It is a good mixer. The weight, aluminum body, knobs, etc. are pretty similar to Behringer VMX100. The response is sometimes delayed. But it's not a big problem. The analog mixers still are my preference beacuse of the response.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123