HELP: Accessibility Question from a Blind DJ, b3nz0n8 relay for Tango 179-N.I. Forum - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftee View Post
    Tango, where are you based out of? Anywhere near NYC? Myself and Dubspot would be happy to help.
    Now that's class!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Tango, where are you based out of? Anywhere near NYC? Myself and Dubspot would be happy to help.
    Word!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Replied on NI.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    I will be more than happy to answer questions if you have any...

Quote Originally Posted by deviantdigi View Post
    Nice man,
    If you need help you know where to find me. Good luck and have fun.

These are just a few of the many reasons why I love this place. Coolest people on the planet....period.

Default Hey Tango 179

How's everything going?

Tech Mentor

Things seem to be going fairly well, I am getting to know the mapping features fairly well and have been experiementing with different settings for the last few weeks. I still need practice beat matching by ear but practice makes perfect. Once I get an x1 and a mixer in the new year I am sure it will be better than the keyboard.

I have been looking at hardware and think I will go with an audio 4 DJ, as for the mixer I am thinkin of starting with a Vestax VMC-002 xlu, it seems fairly straight forward and not to expensive to start out with.

Shiftee I am located in Winnipeg Canada. Thanks for the offers of help from everyone here, I know where to go if I get stuck.

BTW sorry for the delay getting back to this thread I have been quite busy over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango 179 View Post
    Things seem to be going fairly well, I am getting to know the mapping features fairly well and have been experiementing with different settings for the last few weeks. I still need practice beat matching by ear but practice makes perfect. Once I get an x1 and a mixer in the new year I am sure it will be better than the keyboard.

I have been looking at hardware and think I will go with an audio 4 DJ, as for the mixer I am thinkin of starting with a Vestax VMC-002 xlu, it seems fairly straight forward and not to expensive to start out with.

Shiftee I am located in Winnipeg Canada. Thanks for the offers of help from everyone here, I know where to go if I get stuck.

BTW sorry for the delay getting back to this thread I have been quite busy over the last few weeks.
    I'm catching up as well. Did you get an x1 or is it still in the loop? Oh and no worries, it's a very busy time of the year....that's what i love about the holiday season. It's all sorts of crazy.

I hope you are having a great holiday Tango179
    ------=== ===------

Tech Guru

Don't even get me started on hardware ^.^

Tech Mentor

I had a good holiday thanks, it was a bit rough on the wallet though so no x1 yet sadly.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tango 179 View Post
    I had a good holiday thanks, it was a bit rough on the wallet though so no x1 yet sadly.
    If you still on the market for gear, you may want to wait for Winter Namm (1/13th i think). Hopefully some new gear will be announced. Can't go wrong with an X1 though.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by deviantdigi View Post
    If you still on the market for gear, you may want to wait for Winter Namm (1/13th i think). Hopefully some new gear will be announced. Can't go wrong with an X1 though.
    Thanks, I will have to check out any new gear from Namm before I buy.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast