How to edit iTunes playlists in Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I have the Camelot key in my key field in Traktor after I analyze my songs with MIK. Do you have the MIK preferences set to use the Camelot key? I'm guessing you have to if you see the Camelot key in the comments. Not sure how you're getting two different key notations in the same song if that's the case.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

I have "Write song key into tag initial key field" checked. However, after songs are brought into Traktor and analyzed, the keys are shown as Am, G, etc. under the key field. Not sure how this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ringworm View Post
    I have "Write song key into tag initial key field" checked. However, after songs are brought into Traktor and analyzed, the keys are shown as Am, G, etc. under the key field. Not sure how this is happening.
    this very same happened to me too, didnt know how to solve it, but anyways i quit using MIK because if i have they keys writen down there i start to mix only to fitting keys, not really looking what the people want to hear. So for me its no good. Cant play beetroots bc its in key when the people want guetta

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ringworm View Post
    You have it set in MIK preferences to use Camelot notation?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Yes, because I also have it set to put the key in the comments field and it is in camelot notation.

Tech Wizard

Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12