Soundcloud just froze my mixtape? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    I put a mixtape on soundcloud last night labeled Funky Jazz Breaks vol 4. with no track list. It was pulled in less than 1 min. So it has to be computer analyzed somehow?

It's a mixtape of straight breaks & scratching. No words. Who knows who invented these breaks? Rap was invented using breaks. Seems strange to me?
    That is nuts, I want to hear this though post a link or PM me a dropbox link.

I'm wondering about my last mix I've put together. It contains soul and nu-jazz acapellas being reworked over drum and bass, I'm not sure if I should even list the acapellas that are being cue point juggled in the track listing. There is only one spot that is kind of questionable, but in my mind it is a live remix, I don't have a recorded version of this piece of music.

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    I put a mixtape on soundcloud last night labeled Funky Jazz Breaks vol 4. with no track list. It was pulled in less than 1 min. So it has to be computer analyzed somehow?

It's a mixtape of straight breaks & scratching. No words. Who knows who invented these breaks? Rap was invented using breaks. Seems strange to me?
    someone's used the search box!!... 10 points to you!! christ i was at page 3 till i realised it was 2 years old!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789