Post Where you get your music from - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

recording tunes from the radio to tape on my moms stereo in the car...then digitalizing them to 96k
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Your moms car stereo has a record on it? FREAKIN SWEET!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    recording tunes from the radio to tape on my moms stereo in the car...then digitalizing them to 96k
    not even repressing them to vinyl? i heard that's the new shit!

Can any of you eMusic guys explain to me their new structure. They're trying to get me back in. $.99 for the first month, then $5.99 for eMusic mini after that. In actuality, about how much music is that per month, and what's the quality?

hum the tune into a dat
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    hum the tune into a dat
    So, not good?

i jack dubplates. and when they get worn out i make a copy of it. ands so on and so on.

it sounds bad after the 1th copy, but at that point its like a whole new song
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    Can any of you eMusic guys explain to me their new structure. They're trying to get me back in. $.99 for the first month, then $5.99 for eMusic mini after that. In actuality, about how much music is that per month, and what's the quality?
    Theyve basically switched to a pricing structure from a credit structure. This 'should' open the door for them to get into bed with the likes of sony, etc who want to charge more for their songs. Emusic used to cost roughly 22p per song. With the new pricing they've effectively doubled the price of their songs to 42p. Which is still cheaper than itunes and doesn't come with DRM.

If you weren't on a previous pricing plan and got an upgrade when they revised it all, it might not be a great deal. But, being a previous customer, they're giving me extra credit to make up the difference.

The quality is pretty good to be honest. Its all 256 vbr and sounds exactly the same as 320. Ive played an entirely emusic procured set at a lounge before and it sounded great. No complaints.
    Aside from that the files are all correctly formatted with decent naming, full id3 tags and proper embedded album art.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Yeah, for $5.99 a month I might give it a shot. I find finding (O_O) Electronica on Beatport a lot like making sense out of what a woman says.

You can either install a keylogger in the DJ computer and download their stuff on dropbox or similar or simply record the club music with your cellphone. New music always.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast