Post Where you get your music from - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Mentor

Franchise Record Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    You can either install a keylogger in the DJ computer and download their stuff on dropbox or similar or simply record the club music with your cellphone. New music always.
    Just download top 40 mixes from soundcloud and mix cloud. Let someone else do the work for you while you 'get the bitches'. Thats what one of my local dj's does.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Just download top 40 mixes from soundcloud and mix cloud. Let someone else do the work for you while you 'get the bitches'. Thats what one of my local dj's does.
    Please break the 10 commandments and murder that local DJ so we can further the community.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Quote Originally Posted by tyfurious View Post
    Please break the 10 commandments and murder that local DJ so we can further the community.
    I 100% agree. But he's discredited himself so much with the local heads I dont think he'd get a set anywhere else. The only reason he's still there is A) because he's pretty and B) because management and the clientèle are so far up their own asses they can't hear the music. Its a shame, that bar could be so much more.
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    I 100% agree. But he's discredited himself so much with the local heads I dont think he'd get a set anywhere else. The only reason he's still there is A) because he's pretty and B) because management and the clientèle are so far up their own asses they can't hear the music. Its a shame, that bar could be so much more.
    So is Anne Hathaway 'pretty' - he's bottom-feeding scum

Legal WAV's from Beatport and Juno.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345