Download VCI-100 TSI for Traktor Pro (1_3 FX) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well put, I'm in the same boat, I vought the VCI-100 after watching some of your reviews on youtube and your reviews here, I was actually going to purchase a VCI-300 but opted to go with the 100! Thanks for all the help and the time you've contributed here.

As for some of the bugs, I've noticed that the FX will not save, and that they just go back to what they used to be. I hope that helps you out in finding the small bugs.

THANKS A LOT! Keep up the awesome work!
    Setup: VCI-300, Black Macbook 2.4ghz Dual core, 4gb Ram, Traktor Pro/ Serato Itch, Telephone Headphones.

Tech Mentor

Cool, I uploaded the new TSI file and updated tracktor. Everything is working better but my effects are not working in traktor. I see the knobs move and my vci engages them properly but it doesn't effect my audio signal at all. Anybody have any ideas?
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Mentor

sorry for the above post I figured it out. I'm way too shameful to explain how.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Convert

Hi Ean, thanks again for all the hard work and contribution. I wanted to confirm again that the deck/copy problem is a traktor pro bug and not the tsi since it doesn't work with the drug/copy using the mouse as well. Cue B and C are perm linked-this is a problem in my setup as well, I double checked that I'm on firmware 1.3. I also wanted to remind everyone that there is plenty of hotkeys on the keyboard that you can easily remap and get around some of the bugs until they'll get corrected.

Tech Convert

not expert at this at all but Cue B and C are perm linked fixed in the tsi below everything else untouched (try in firmware 1.3 or 1.2) traktor pro 1.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by looper View Post
    not expert at this at all but Cue B and C are perm linked fixed in the tsi below everything else untouched (try in firmware 1.3 or 1.2) traktor pro 1.0.2
    How did you achieve this??

Tech Mentor

Alright next goal is let's try and figure out why deck copy is not working. Anyone that's having the problem post anything. If it's working for you, then please post your settings and versions, to help us out. Thank you for your participation.
    Thank Ya!!!

Tech Convert

hey shedg I sent you a privet msg with the description

Deck B and C are not linked on my machine- so sharing how you fixed that publicly will help me solve the problem for everyone.

Tech Convert

In the midi mapping I compared deck B and Deck C in the play/pause section and the difference between the two was deck B Mod1 M3=0 Mod2 M4=0
    deck C Mod1 M3=0 Mod2 M4=3
    which makes Mod2 M4=3 different on deck C
    in the monitor cue section they were both the same

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast