NI kontrol M1 (member mockup) - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdPerson View Post
    Here is my photoshopped idea.

For me, I'd like to see a single unit that can handle traktors 4 decks without the need for a shift button.

Because I've added maschine buttons to the top, there is no need for the bottom hotcue buttons. Any ideas on filling that gap? Sample faders??

Also, there is space above the mixer gains as I've just doubled them up.

I've added 4 track position waveforms to the top as well which probably couldn't look like that.. Definitely would be amazing to have a track indicator stacked like that though to avoid being run out.

What you guys think?? I'd buy one.
    Yeah thats the kind of thing i would love to own. I'd pay top doller for it too.

NI missed a trick when they released the S4 for me, this covers all angles.

Who cares about size, my bedroom is massive!

does any one have any idea how to make led ring knob position indicator like the bcd 2000

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    I think Livid sells them?
    livid sells the break out boards but there aint any hardware or are u saying about 'The Code.'

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytekaushik View Post
    livid sells the break out boards but there aint any hardware or are u saying about 'The Code.'
    yeah, I'm talking about The Code - email Livid and ask them if they'll sell you some of their encoders.

Take a look at this sketch: two x1s + four half maschines with sample viewer.

Take a look at this sketch: two x1s + four half maschines with sample viewer.

thebreakdown.co.uk/2010/01/08/native-instruments-traktor-kontrol-x1-x2-or-even-x4/

Tech Mentor

I've been searching for a controller that has no jogwheels and would give me optimized Traktor 4-deck control. A soundcard isn't necessary either as it'd be easier to just use my audio2dj (straight into an amp or spare channel of a mixer).

I've been enjoying this thread and below is something I think that would be perfect for my needs. What I came up with is kind of a remodelled s4. You'll have to excuse my below-par photoshop skills but I think you can get the idea.

There's a few controls missing but I left out things I usually don't change that often to keep size down for portability. Before i resized it for the thread it was 30x24cm.

I'd like to add a key knob for each deck somewhere and maybe a scroll/scrub knob. The new version of Traktor may require different controls.

Suggestions/feedback?

And if anyone has come across a controller that's close/comparable to this I'd love to know

Attachment 4545

edit: apologies, know the resolution isn't great

@funlife- u can take a look at the one above your post.don't mind the displays.

Tech Mentor

yeah thought that looked interesting. no mixer functions though. maybe ni will bring something out, though the s4 is pretty recent