Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Ean for bring the VCI-100 SE into my world. I almost gave up on djing before I bought my first vci. But once I found this site, it got me back on my feet. The SE has written a new chapter in my djing life. I spend more time on this site than on my PS3 playing Call of Duty 4. I hope this site pays off and brings more light to the DJ TECH TOOLS site & DJ-ing community.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

This site has helped me learn so many concepts that are not intuitive from merely learning to use traktor alone, particularly fader fx theory, cue juggling, looping, drumroll, etc. It is definitely my #1 visited site, although I wish I could get some damn opinions on my hercules rmx vs. total control thread lol. Seriously though Ean, without the info on here I can't imagine how much further behind I would be where I am now.

DJTT has probably been the huge influence on my life in the past year and i am really proud to be part of this movement. If if wasnt for Ean i wouldnt have started doing this crazy stuff to begin with and would still be producing - So thanks Ean

Tech Wizard

The site is essentially GEEK BRAIN FOOD for us digital dj junkie types.
    Thanks for everybody's fixins and contributions. be back for seconds, thirds, 100ths...
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Hey the shirt says it all. When I go out to a big party or club I wear the DJTT shirt. Lets everyone know where the future is (indicated by the shininess). Ean, you can probably make your own archaic club know. We will listen.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

I've only been on this site for several days but I love it ....every one has been so help full with there advice and what not .....thanks every one !! and off course thanks Ean and the team too !!

Each day i'm on this site - getting new inspiration! i love reading articles, watching videos - than start traktor and do some work!

ean golden is a genius
    © 2008 | djDexter
    Sorry for my bad english

Tech Mentor

I've learned so much in the past weeks from your YouTube vids and this forum/blog, it's insane!

Thanks a bunch! Have a great 2009!

See what a difference you're making Ean?

You are greatly appreciated and respected.

Remember that!
    Oh shit - There goes another set of speakers!:eek:

Tech Wizard

I don't think any of us could give enough thanks to Ean or eachother for the support, knowledge and talent expressed on this site. DJTT is a godsend and Ean is an absolute inspiration to all of us. I am on the site every day and i check the site more often than email to see if there is a new article up or just another interesting or informative post in the forum that i can read and/or assist with.

Thank you Ean Golden and DJ TechTools

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast