Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Hello Ean and DJTT staff,

I want to say thanks for creating such a positive and warm
    community in a music world that can be very competitive and discouraging at times. Ean, I don't know how you do it but you're always seems to find the article that fits the moment. Thanks

Tech Mentor

Default Thank You!!!

I am new to this community and already feel the love. Thanks Easter Bunny for all the great work. I look forward to the new year.

Default 10x

First of all, you haven't changed my world. But what you did for the others is amazing and for that you have my respect DJTT.
    You promoted that VCI100 like you've been paid to do so...if vestax is not paying you per unit sold maybe we all should write one Christmas note to them and explain that they should.

I must say that I am sorry for not beeing a "warm-welcome-ish" member but that is just my way of telling people "think again" (with a hammer, hehe).
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Completely agree with the scope and the many thanks that are given to ean and djtt. It is also my first site to visit when I'm online and would like to say thank you and merry Christmas to all involved in this community.

DJ Phaidon

I also wanna thank Ean for all the good work - it's like he would be filling my head with creative ideas, new techniques and understanding of djing on a whole new level...

But I also have to thank the whole DJTT community - without you DJTT would be worth less than a half of what it's worth now!
    Big up to all of you! You crazy, creative, talented guys (including Ean) rock my DJ world

Tech Wizard

i'm not too big on the thank u's normally but this is a little different. if it wasn't for ean i don't think i would have the same scope or feelings towards controllerism as i do now. after the laptop wars scene i pretty much dropped it all and went full serato, but now with this community and ean, well things have changed. even if i play with turntables i travel with at least 2 controllers...its ingrained in me now. mc'lovin it.
    so to everyone here and of course ean........ happy holidays and wishin' you all a good new year!!!

Default Thanks Ean

Ean,
    Even though I'm not that active on DJTT forums - I've watched almost all of your videos on youtube and i'm seriously impressed by the innovation you brought into digital DJing. I'm computer DJ since 2001 and times are changing... now with traktorpro+vci-100, i'm pretty comfortable with what I do. I waited for this to happen all the time... for some way of hardware control over traktor. It's here and with your invention - even more than I've ever expected. Thaks for that!!!

Honestly, I'd like to thank you for all of your work and wish that you'll keep it rolling in 2009

DJTT Community,
    Love you guys! Like many of the others i would have never gotten fully into Digital Djing if it wasnt for this site. With out seeing Eans Video right before i bought my vci-100 a little more then a year ago i would probably would not be where im at now.

Thanks!
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Thanks Ean!

I'm so happy i can converse with like minded djs via this forum!

Thank you soo much Ean! You have made of an old vinyls junkie a brand new and open minded DJ! I was spitting on everybody who didn't use vinyls but now I'm so happy in my new way of looking at all this and I became way more technical advance dj that I were since 2001!
    Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast