Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tech Guru

im a fan. djtechtools rocks! thanks for yer good work ean

Since everyone here is giving props I'll have to thank Ean too.
    Not long ago I've been an average DJ playing with turntables for decades now, but when I found out about Ean Golden and Controllerism last summer everything changed.
    I'm still playing all my clubsets with a DVS (started with FS in 2003, tried SSL, TS, but found out Torq is best for my workflow), but I'm very interested in controllerism and impressed by all the good work of Ean Golden and some of his crazy ideas and routines.

Thank you Ean!!!
    http://facebook.com/like.GRIZU
    Setup: MacBook 2.2 GHz 3 GB RAM OSX 10.6.4, Torq Conectiv Vinyl 1.5.3, 2x Technics MKII, Ecler HAK 320, PMC-05 Pro 4 Blk, PMC-06 Pro B, 2x Shure M44-7, VCI-300 & VFX-1 + ITCH, NI Maschine, Korg nano Pad & Kontrol, Audio8DJ & TS Pro, Novation Dicer

Tech Convert

Default A big 'public' thank you to Ean!

Hi,

I just want to thank Ean in front of everyone to say he has truly opened up a very powerful way to DJ for me after all these years. I had initially purchased the firmware kit a while back and after trying a lot of different combinations, realized it was faulty. Ean kindly had sent me another one and now I can't believe what kind of a powerful beast I now own compared to the one I initially bought (VCI-100).. Vestax directors or anybody from that moron-village company, hear me out: If you have a single cell of a brain left in you, sack the lot of your product design team and try to get Ean into Vestax because after your initial appalling and embarrasing failure of a launch of this product, he is the man who put the life and soul right back into the machine as far as the 'thanks-to-him-firmware-upgrade' is concerned.
    Ean, once again, thank you for the second kit, I have finally upgraded to 1.3 and cheers for not charging for it also. You are the man.

Baran.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    I just received my VCI-100 SE Arcade TODAY! I can't wait to set it up.
    Ean, and everyone on DJTT THANK YOU!!!
    DJ N8
    "Eat, drink and be merry. For tomorrow we die" -DMB

Quote Originally Posted by Nate1379 View Post
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    I just received my VCI-100 SE Arcade TODAY! I can't wait to set it up.
    Ean, and everyone on DJTT THANK YOU!!!
    X2

Got mine yesterday as well, needless to say I was dragging ass at work today! I was up way to late having a blast.
    THANK YOU
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

YOURE THE F$$$IN MAN

like for real

Thank you Ean and DJJT staff!
    Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Aswell as a big thanks to Ean for all the input, I would like to personnally thank everyone else who has added solutions to problems with VCI's and Traktor on the forums as without all this advice I would have snapped my VCI in half by now and used my Traktor disc as a drinks coaster!

Cheers all.

I must also chime in and give a massive THANK YOU to DJTT and all users that call this site home (myself included). I must also admit that, at first i was a huge Vinyl snob. Thinking that manual beat-matching was the only way to go. to make a long story short I ditched turntables, adopted MIDI via the VCI 100, and never looked back.

There is no doubt that DJTT has shaped the future for many Djs

Thank you Ean Golden, Thank you Mods, Thank you DJTT community!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456