S4 main audio out

Default S4 main audio out

I have just bought a set of krk rokit 6 g2s and connected them up , they sound great . I still have the RCA cables connected up to my other speakers but no sound is coming out , can you only have one main out .

Thanks Neil
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    I have just bought a set of krk rokit 6 g2s and connected them up , they sound great . I still have the RCA cables connected up to my other speakers but no sound is coming out , can you only have one main out .

Thanks Neil
    You can have two main outsas they run parallel.

I also have the krk rokit 6 g2s that I connect thtough the 1/4" outputs of the S4 and I use the RCA outputs from the S4 to my MBP to broadcast through Mixlr.

You may want to check your connections.
    Last edited by papo; 11-16-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Tech Wizard

While I'm using Nicecast, I can only have sound come out of my RCAs, which is weird because any other time I would just use my Mackie SRM-450 and some cheap little Logitech z-250 speakers.

That little setup bumped so loud my neighbor came out and yelled for me to turn it down, it was pretty funny.