Mapping Traktor Pro 2 for DJTT VCI-100 SE??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I'll hope for the arcade buttons in c&d deck mode to' trigger sample.
    And also a mf mapping to be more complete, when you have to'
    Control a or b and need a sample.
    My 2c, let it simple.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

what sort of control do you have over the sample decks? just play, stop and record? do the samples in the sample decks allow for cue points or do they just act at one hits and loops?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Just thinking that DJTT would only make a complimentary mapping that supports the midi fighter realistically... as an incentive to sell more midi fighters...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

Thinking about this more... although it would be super duper nice to think up of an awesome mapping for the VCI-100 to manage/control the 2 Sampler Decks (C+D) on the VCI-100, I'm beginning to change my thoughts here. It may make more sense to use a whole separate controller for the Sampler Decks on their own.

I do wish to find a way on the VCI-100 device... once a loop is in play on Deck A or B to be able to pass it to one of the 8 samplers slot positions... from there, use that additional controller device/hardware to strictly control the sampler features.

Sampler Controls:
    Play/Pause
    Loop/One Shot
    Filter
    FX Bank Selecte (1-4)
    Volume (1-4)

Something like a Korg Nano Kontrol may work perfectly for the sampler functionality.

Just trying to think of practical solutions here. Focusing your thoughts of functionality on specific devices instead of the 1 device does all could make things a little easier, although setup may get a little more complicated.

May try to wire something up soon and will share if I make any progress here.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blancodisco View Post
    Thinking about this more... although it would be super duper nice to think up of an awesome mapping for the VCI-100 to manage/control the 2 Sampler Decks (C+D) on the VCI-100, I'm beginning to change my thoughts here. It may make more sense to use a whole separate controller for the Sampler Decks on their own.

I do wish to find a way on the VCI-100 device... once a loop is in play on Deck A or B to be able to pass it to one of the 8 samplers slot positions... from there, use that additional controller device/hardware to strictly control the sampler features.

Sampler Controls:
    Play/Pause
    Loop/One Shot
    Filter
    FX Bank Selecte (1-4)
    Volume (1-4)

Something like a Korg Nano Kontrol may work perfectly for the sampler functionality.

Just trying to think of practical solutions here. Focusing your thoughts of functionality on specific devices instead of the 1 device does all could make things a little easier, although setup may get a little more complicated.

May try to wire something up soon and will share if I make any progress here.
    I was thinking about a simillar mapping too.
    korg nanoKONTROL + nanoPAD for the Sampler. The KONTROL for Filter, Gain, Loop / Shoot and grabing from the Deck. The PAD for Play/Pause of the slots.

Default traktor 2 and vci 100 mapping ???

Hi Ean, do you think make a new mapping for VCI 100 with traktor 2 ?? thanks

oh. my. god. REALLY? REALLY????

there's a search button for a reason guys, this has been posted at least 4 times today.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Convert

Well my learned English friend, where is it, a condecending reply, while you could have "seemingly" gave the answer is beyond me. I mean why bother even typing?.

Can you so kindly point out exactly WHERE the mapping is for Traktor 2 & the Vci100, I seem not to be able to find it. can you help?.

Tech Convert

and in addition I have spent 30 mins hunting about and I do not see one mention of any confirmed existing mapping for Vci 100 1.4 Fm & T2........is there one??
    many thanks

No, but half the population of the world has already asked whether there will be a new mapping, and usually the answer is YES, JUST WAIT FOR IT.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast