Mapping Traktor Pro 2 for DJTT VCI-100 SE??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Please please please can we have a .tsi file to utilize the new features in TP2!!

Will there be a new overlay to go with??

Need so timescales guys!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TrixCDRHard View Post
    Please please please can we have a .tsi file to utilize the new features in TP2!!

Will there be a new overlay to go with??

Need so timescales guys!!!

Thanks
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28032
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DonDodger View Post
    And u didnt answer my question, how do i actually use TP2 since every time i open the software its just Traktor LE even after ive bought and installed the upgrade?
    despite the fact that you come across as an arrogant prick, I will advise you on this: Call NI tech support. I guess you will have different support centres in the US, but when I had the same problem with an Absynth update I called their centre in Germany (they speak english) and they were very helpful in getting the issue resolved.

....regarding my initial post about there still being no mapping... two months later... still no mapping

are these guys on holiday or something?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DonDodger View Post
    ....regarding my initial post about there still being no mapping... two months later... still no mapping

are these guys on holiday or something?
    or you could do what others have done and map your controller yourself to your likes.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

I am just back in my little paradise and will tell all of you that I will program a new mapping suitable for TP2 windows... The TP2 MAC is already available inn my earlier replies

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by deejaygee View Post
    All I did was load the latest tsi for tsp from here i did it 2 times, same with the midifihgter.After that i can use my vci100 se like i would on tsp but now on tsp2. Everything is working the same I might be missing some of the things s4 uses some knobs ,but other then that im not having any problems. Even figured out how to use sample decks just hit shift + either slice echo cue or play , and the will start the sample decks .

can you please direct me to the file that enables shift + slice/echo/cue/play to activate sample decks. i'm currently using the file found in the thread: The VCI-100SE 3.6.4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2.... http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28029

it works well but doesnt have the sample deck functionality in it

thank you!
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Convert

Hey Blancodisco,

just wanted to let you know that i've used your template and convert it into and ipad one, and it works damn good
    thanks for the share!

Tech Wizard

I have made new mappings for PC and MAC TP2 versions with sample decks covered. I even made the VCI-100 a 4 channel mixer by using the pitchfaders as volume faders for deck c&d.

Check my 2 threads....its in this forum about mappings

Cheers DJ Mokmoon

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789