Traktor 2 CPU? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traktor 2 CPU?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

CPU meter. Haven't looked at activity monitor. You want me to?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

what is it called when a car company or tech company sends a rigged model to a reviewer?
    i cant remember the term
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

me too, macbook pro 4GB ram

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    CPU meter. Haven't looked at activity monitor. You want me to?
    CPU Meter is showing spikes anyway. It probably should not be so sensitive as i think its worrying people. As ive said on the S4 thread its now showing a more true representation of CPU load on the system including what the hardware/soundcard are doing whereas before it was just showing what the application was doing.

Basically dont believe the CPU meter in traktor. Activity Mon is the best thing to judge.

I need to look into this a LOT more.

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    what is it called when a car company or tech company sends a rigged model to a reviewer?
    i cant remember the term
    Shush !!!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Although... the CPU meter in traktor does not show everything that traktor does. Its doesnt register any analysis so ... i dunno ... need to look into it.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Yeah that's what I've been telling people, the new CPU meter is just more sensitive.

I just ran it through it's paces again like I did on the initial setup. Four FX banks, track on both decks and eight sample decks loaded. When I cranked up all the FX the CPU meter in Traktor moved up, but wasn't red, the activity monitor looked fine as well. I didn't get into the red until I started beat juggling on A & B at the same time while all the other stuff was going on. So I seriously doubt I'll ever have a problem.

The only thing I can think of that may have caused the glitches earlier is that Traktor had been running all day. I did reboot it just before doing this test. Latency is at 10.7 and I could probably lower that quite a bit, but think I want to be on the side of caution.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

With my S4, I have glitches & weird CPU meter behaviour the first time I boot my systems, launch traktor then enable any KeyLock, Enable any Effect, Enable a filter AND/OR switch FX1 panel from Advanced to Stacked mode. So what I do is to load all 4 decks, run 4 fx, play with all controls and Fx panel mode... and then no more problem. No stress, it works... there seems to have few memory leaks with the new interface. I'll monitor it this week on my software development PC.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Anyone figure this out yet? Im having the same problems using TP2 with my Audio 8

Tech Wizard

This is killing me... I literally can't use it Traktor 2, it crunches the whole time.

But traktor 1 is fine...

Any ideas?

that what I'm saying it crash on me twice... the cpu meter went bananas a couple of times... I was like WTF!!.. then it calmed down and bam crash... they really have to take a look at this.. I was just playing with 2 decks n samplers... ??? no effects... hopefully it gets resolved..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast